EX 11 is up

Official News and Announcements

Re: EX 11 is up

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 pm

They still have more events and offer a lot more content, so it's far more worth it.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:08 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Actually in Japan, it's deliberately like that for a reason--overpowered rares get people spending. Then nerf them down the road so they have to buy new ones. Lather, rinse, repeat, ring cash register, laugh to the bank.

I think new sets should be a little op. tired of seeing set 456 fencer diondora frog.
Icyman2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Personally, I think they should do something (again) about that SS. I mean have you ever seen dion outside of a file that used "return all cards SS" and was high elo? Not many...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Personally, I think they should do something (again) about that SS. I mean have you ever seen dion outside of a file that used "return all cards SS" and was high elo? Not many...

Worthing's lawt rush back in the day. Asuet Larut Chiruru Bule. With an Igina attacking.

Sit down, sir.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:Actually in Japan, it's deliberately like that for a reason--overpowered rares get people spending. Then nerf them down the road so they have to buy new ones. Lather, rinse, repeat, ring cash register, laugh to the bank.

I think new sets should be a little op. tired of seeing set 456 fencer diondora frog.

If new sets were op, alot would suffer. I dunno about other spheres but I know refess will suffer alot because alot of their tanks is old and ancient except for rubens.
Callonia

Postby wakka9ca » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:12 am

fargone wrote:4600 gran.

I am very far from happy.

What is happening with the business model?

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is not considered wisdom.

Yes.

Of course, old players are used to this. However, this pricing will scare any new players off. From their POV, learning that you have to pay 46$ for a mini set that has 8 times less cards than a normal set is disturbing. Plus the recycle value of these cards are close to none.

In comparison, with 46$ you can get 8-9 games on Steam.

Something has to be done with this pricing model. It's VERY scary for new players.

For now, I will assume my money is for "donation" purposes. However, as paying players we still want this fixed in the future. Not necessarily because our wallet is bleeding. But because this will actually kill the game in the long run.
wakka9ca

Postby Urkredel » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 am

very disappointed for the pricing .

Nothing is really changing, the pricing it's still the same, awful and scam-looking. Logress open your eyes!!
Urkredel

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Urkredel wrote:very disappointed for the pricing .

Nothing is really changing, the pricing it's still the same, awful and scam-looking. Logress open your eyes!!

According to Rom, the spending at the moment is keeping the game afloat for this small community, so Logress doesn't want to change anything in the near future for fear of the game going under due to decreased spending.

In other words, we have a chicken and egg issue. Can't create better spending options to attract new players out of fear game will go under. Can't attract new players because spending options are so terrible.

And considering Logress and GGG live in NYC with a baby, they're not exactly in a position to take gambles.
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 pm

So we head towards another end of alteil era? :/
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:So we head towards another end of alteil era? :/

Another? We're not even out of this one, if you come to think about it. Logress was given free reign with the game, and instead of making drastic, sweeping changes by allowing more targeted spending options for players that never spent before or those that will never spend again, he continues the same crap and expects different results. Yeah, Alteil may piddle along as some sort of irrelevant game, but it's clear that with streaky lottos that give you 4 copies of who knows what before even giving you a single copy of another 1*, the absurd amount of spending required to obtain the best cards, and even then, a nerf on a whim that someone who may have spent $2,000 did (AA) has absolutely no say over.

Honestly, all of the problems plaguing Alteil are so very solvable. They'd take some workarounds, but unless you want this game to continue to be niche, that's the nature of the beast.
AqvasFire2

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart