2/25/13 Errata Changes

Official News and Announcements

Re: 2/25/13 Errata Changes

Postby gadu » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:16 am

She hits twice the first time. After that she can only hit once with reduced RNG. Both instances are clearly weaker than the original. Try using the card first Icy.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:02 am

Oops, used it with Mermaid Shieldie, that's why I got 3
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:05 am

Looks like no one is really happy with this errata. lol.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:02 am

No because it didn't focus on making cards USEFUL!

It reminds me of those stupid events "challange of the fortnight" that basically were excusing the **** cards' existence. An errata should really focus on usefulness.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby tropireno » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm happy with new OP Flying Cavalry and new OP Noirweiden. And some other cards are now very usable too.

I am not happy with how lots of the other changes make little sense and show a lack of understanding of why the cards weren't used in the first place. And in some cases(Orthos), a lack of understanding of how the game even works.

It also seems they want to completely ignore the meta with these nerfs, which makes no sense to me.
tropireno

Postby gadu » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 am

tropireno wrote:I am not happy with how lots of the other changes make little sense and show a lack of understanding of why the cards weren't used in the first place. And in some cases(Orthos), a lack of understanding of how the game even works.

I'm dying, LOL! :lol:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby skillll7 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 pm

tropireno wrote:I'm happy with new OP Flying Cavalry and new OP Noirweiden. And some other cards are now very usable too.

I am not happy with how lots of the other changes make little sense and show a lack of understanding of why the cards weren't used in the first place. And in some cases(Orthos), a lack of understanding of how the game even works.

It also seems they want to completely ignore the meta with these nerfs, which makes no sense to me.

Silly trop so silly. Orthos is supposed to be the dumb doggy.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Pikeru » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:25 am

Personally, I'm disappointed with the MD[Generic] nerf painted as a buff. Often players will spite you if you're winning, especially if you use underrated cards. The number of players that quit out before turn 10 just for playing ANY type of sp drain or removal is even higher than that. It's difficult enough trying to rack up enough games for these events, now I have to take MD out of my deck or I put myself at a greater handicap. If it were an action skill, I could at least choose not to use that effect and only play it for her other effects like Exorcist. Unfortunately, as a Close Skill it's a mandatory activation and I have no say in the matter whether I want to activate it or not. It looks like I'll replace her for more grims or something, I'll figure it out.

That aside, in regards to actual viability, the effect is severely lacking like most of these other erratas. As a nighttime effect, it's nearly pointless in an MD deck. It'll only possibly activate every 3rd turn, which probably means only once considering her HP. As for in an EN deck, sure she's live every turn. However, unlike Lycans she isn't immortal and besides, sp draining effects are easy to dodge, especially so when you Literally see it coming. Not to mention the deck already plays Nue who has an unstoppable version of the exact same effect and actually is a Lycan on top of that. He completely outclasses her. Overall, just changing her HP to 21 would've been better, at least then she could've survived Dragon's Breath.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Jazzock » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:44 am

Pikeru wrote:Personally, I'm disappointed with the MD[Generic] nerf painted as a buff.

Wait a second... what MD nerf... As far as I know, she only got a close skill, nothing else changed :?
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Icyglare » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Nerfed the ability to handicap thyself :roll:
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart