In Honor of Election Day...

Official News and Announcements

In Honor of Election Day...

Postby lupos » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:29 pm

So here we are, another election day come and gone. No matter what your politics may be, I think it's safe to say yesterday was an exciting day for all of us. Even to those of you outside the USA. It's been the habit of all the GM's here at ALTEIL to be as honest as possible with you all so a few of us thought, "why should today be any different?". Truth is we are all pretty pleased with the results. I can't speak for everyone but I have always held John McCain in a high regard, but I am very pleased to see Barack Obama come out on top. Anyway, back on point, we were sitting up here in our ivory tower, on the corner of Northeast street and Liberal avenue and we thought it would be nice to celebrate a bit. At first we thought lets "Spread the wealth around", and redistribute all gran evenly across all users. But then we took a look at englishrussia.com and thought better of it. Then we thought "lets take 7 billion gran and give it to all our top spending players!", but that just seemed silly. Finally we decided on an economic stimulus package. So, in the spirit of our soon to be ex-President you have all been given 10 gran!

Is it enough to fix all your problems? No. Will it magically make Folrart full? No. Will it finally let you buy that nice 5 star rare you've been eyeballing so you can rub it in your neighbors face - the one with 3 of every 4 star rare in the game and the wife with the firm butt, and the nice sports car and that dang "Beta" avatar you'll never be able to have? No. But it's nice! And keeps your mind off other things for a few minutes. And isn't that what a stimulus package is all about?

Cheers,

-lupos
lupos
Site Admin

Re: In Honor of Election Day...

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:40 pm

lupos wrote: Then we thought "lets take 7 billion gran and give it to all our top spending players!", but that just seemed silly. Finally we decided on an economic stimulus package.

This 7 billion gran package is too important to alteils economy, it doesn't matter that it was voted down, you must keep re-submitting it to vote with small, pointless tweaks, until everyone gets tired of arguing and you get just enough yes votes to push it through. Sure the economy will probably dip a record amount the day after it passes, but then it'll have a few days of going up too, and if it makes our current already wealthy players even more wealthy the boost to morale will easily be worth the years of gran debt our future players will inherit!

Anyway.. thanks for the 10 gran ^_^ As an american consumer my stimulus has already been spent but man was it cool for the minute or so it was in my account, lol.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:16 pm

lupos wrote:
Is it enough to fix all your problems? No. Will it magically make Folrart full? No. Will it finally let you buy that nice 5 star rare you've been eyeballing so you can rub it in your neighbors face - the one with 3 of every 4 star rare in the game and the wife with the firm butt, and the nice sports car and that dang "Beta" avatar you'll never be able to have? No. But it's nice! And keeps your mind off other things for a few minutes. And isn't that what a stimulus package is all about?

Cheers,

-lupos

I don't appreciate you talking about me w/o my permission T_T You should have asked first :P
Forsakensoul

Postby lupos » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:30 pm

I could have been referring to Xovian's wife's bottom for all you know! ;)
lupos
Site Admin

Postby erestor » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:37 pm

i wish i had a wife with a nice bottom...wait i dont wish i had a wife at this moment in time...i think those that have no money should get more like me...tee hee never mind
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:16 pm

Personally I prefer bottoms that are soft and fun to squeeze to the firm/hard ones but to each their own.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Chronomaster » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:54 pm

I hate to be a broken record, but that harem of robot maids doesn't come to existence in itself. :V

These frivolous economic packages are not what my government has promised me!
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Return to Castle Folrart