BATORA SPOTTED IN FOLRART

Official News and Announcements

BATORA SPOTTED IN FOLRART

Postby Logress » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:47 pm

A new agent of BATORA has been spotted on the Alteil Servers! He left behind the following proclamation.

It looks like things are getting serious! I tracked down his infiltration to a disturbance around 8:00 EST, when something penetrated Karite's defensive shield and logged into Alteil in the guise of a user. He was spotted in the Training arena on several occasions, and then disappeared for about an hour (maybe he was editing his Card File?) before attacking in Folrart! Around 10 PM, he was repelled by Karite's built-in defenses. It looks like Karite's absence has left a weak point open from about 8 to 10 each day when Batora will find it easier to invade, although I believe he could actually attack at any time! Everyone be on guard!

I know I'm not supposed to interrupt Karite while he's purifying last year's Servants of Batora, but I think we need guidance on this one. As soon as I can talk to Karite, I'll update everyone!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: BATORA SPOTTED IN FOLRART

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:53 pm

For Bacon!
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby gabotheplaya » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:57 am

For Steak!
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby kirk22 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:55 am

For all other meats not mentioned above! Also for boobies, cause those things are worth fighting for.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby Seizan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 am

HOLY HABERDASHER BATMAN, 8 to 10? Really? You know what time it is in Europe? Way to **** non-US players. Congratulations on errata-level brilliant decision.
Seizan

Postby Spears » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:41 am

Reduced number of players in folart outside of us peak time means you may not have such a worse time fighting in.
Spears

Postby royrevant » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:23 am

For those like myself who were not around for the previous Batora event will someone shed some light on this event? I am guessing that between 8 PM and 10 PM iczers in Folrart will have a random chance to battle against Batora. Is Batora a GM controlled account or an NPC or something else? I'm also guessing that Batora will feature a deck composed of never before seen cards. And I assume that whoever wins a match against Batora will receive a prize. Am I on the right track? Can someone please fill in the details.

I will fight for cheeseburgers! Because of life without cheeseburgers isn't much of a life at all.
royrevant

Postby fargone » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:05 pm

So.. instead of having multiple batora's running during a broad range of business hours like last year isn't going to happen this year?

We have a 2 hour time frame with only one batora?

Why not just cancel it for the year, or ffs, plan ahead and get more than one person on the job? Honestly, I am forced to wonder wtf ppl are doing from a planning and management point of view all over again.

... 2 hours per day...
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby DDrgn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Logress wrote:...from about 8 to 10 each day when Batora will find it easier to invade, although I believe he could actually attack at any time!

:roll:
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Seizan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 am

Any time you say? First rule of internet applies: pics or it didn't happen.
Seizan

Next

Return to Castle Folrart