We Have a KING OF NOVEMBER

Official News and Announcements

Re: We Have a KING OF NOVEMBER

Postby Seizan » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:04 am

Callonia wrote:All bkr noobs. How about we have some real deck up there instead?

Don't know how I missed it, but no, you're wrong. Frozenstar was playing EN, johnjo trollorks, lalaandy GMB, C1314 is also orks IIRC, and I was using slightly modified Volano prebuilt. 25th with 5$ prebuilt? Playing only for fun? Not bad I say. *pats himself on back* Do the same, then criticize.
Also, why reward top 20 and not top 25? It's much cooler number. ;)
Seizan

Postby azurewrath » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 am

Sure, I can post several alts near 1800 max rp with Gowen starter. Free! I'm obviously better than you since I spent less! That is the only logic that matters!
azurewrath

Postby Seizan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:20 am

This was stupid on so many levels, I even don't know where to begin with. First of all, Callonia complained that current metagame is homogeneous ("all BKR"), and I proved otherwise. Are your english reading and compherension skills that poor? Then I showed skill matters at least in some degree, so how is that a bad thing? And last but definitely not least: I find it extremely ironic that you of all people have problem with others stating their superiority, my poor little Nietzsche wannabe.
Seizan

Postby azurewrath » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:55 am

The irony and response of your post are delicious.
azurewrath

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart