December Needs a King

Official News and Announcements

December Needs a King

Postby Logress » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 am

It's a new month, and that means a new KING will be chosen. As you might know, the FOUR KINGS, September, October, November and the soon to be chosen December will challenge Alteil World Champion Firmament for his GRAND CHAMPION title, and the right to battle the Alteil Champion for this year's World title.

December, the final king, will be chosen by INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT, on the weekend of DECEMBER 17th.

Now, let's look at the details...

To get a ticket to the Invitational, you must be on the ALTEIL CHAMPIONS LIST, which includes eveyone who made the top ten of any tournament this year. Now, I know many of you may not have had a chance to go to any of those tournaments, so we're giving everyone one more chance with a server-wide tournament this weekend, DECEMBER 10th and 11th. Also, if you ALREADY are going to the championship, you will not be able to partcipate in the Invitational. Don't be greedy.

PRIZES

1st - 5,000 Gran, the Title of KING OF DECEMBER, and a ticket to the Grand Championship

2-20 - 20 Point cards

Everyone who plays at least three matches - 10 Point Cards

Just so you know, here are our present titleholders:

KING OF SEPTEMBER

-madhund2

KING OF OCTOBER

-aces8

KING OF NOVEMBER

-Frozenstar

KING OF DECEMBER

-?????

2010 WORLD CHAMPION

-Firmament

Now, pay attention to the posts for this weekend's tournament, since it's your best bet for getting into the Invitiational if you aren't already! Now, I'll be taking the TOP TEN from next weekend's tournament who are NOT ALREADY INVITED. That means, if the top 30 spots are taken up by users who are already on the Alteil Champions list, and you're number 31, you still make it!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: December Needs a King

Postby Logress » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am

For your reference, the ALTEIL CHAMPIONS LIST

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10466

Everyone on it is going to the Invitational!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby wakka9ca » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:09 am

"Everyone who plays at least three matches"

This is assuming on this weekend or the month? Isn't that overlapping with the six-arm tournament or was this intended. Quite a confusing announcement.
wakka9ca

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:15 am

Assuming they play in this INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT, as Logress has galantly put it. Meaning only those that are invited. To the tournament. It can't get any more straightforward.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby wakka9ca » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:21 am

That makes more sense then. I got confused due to multiple tournament announced in different places.

/sarcasm
wakka9ca

Postby Lecaf » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Assuming they play in this INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT, as Logress has galantly put it. Meaning only those that are invited. To the tournament. It can't get any more straightforward.

Integral of a straight curve?
Lecaf

Return to Castle Folrart