SET 10: THE FINAL CONFRONTATION

Official News and Announcements

SET 10: THE FINAL CONFRONTATION

Postby Logress » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:16 am

Alteil’s 10 Card Set is coming just in time for Christmas, and it’s going to be the biggest one yet! The War of the Sun and the Moon finally reaches its apex, as the true evil appears. That means the greatest heroes and ultimate villains of the war will be making appearances on new cards unlike anything you’ve seen before!

-62 new cards, with new characters, grimoires and units from each Sphere, with one fifth of the cards being multi-Sphere!

-New cards will be available for level ups, Treasure Battles, in the Card Lottery, the Free Daily Lotto, and Packs and Boxes

-Set 10 will launch with a limited time GOLD BOX for a guaranteed 5 star and better rarity rates.

-The greatest heroes and villains of the war make their appearances! New versions of Alphonce, Emana, Noze and Astaforce face off against Envoy of Chaos Elgandi, whose very presence changes the way the game is played.

But there’s even more going on next week than Set 10!

-As is our custom, right before a new launch we’ll be having a HYPER RARITY LOTTO. That means the lotto will be pushing the ceiling of rarity rates on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (December 16-18th). Think of it as a sale on the old cards before the new ones come out.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: SET 10: THE FINAL CONFRONTATION

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:21 am

First.

Need to see new solar kingdom cards quick. xD
Callonia

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 am

Woot can't wait.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby kore » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 am

Logress wrote:That means the greatest heroes and ultimate villains of the war will be making appearances on new cards unlike anything you’ve seen before!

That means bringer is just minion? :D
kore

Postby winfrith279 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:16 am

kore wrote:
Logress wrote:That means the greatest heroes and ultimate villains of the war will be making appearances on new cards unlike anything you’ve seen before!

That means bringer is just minion? :D

Bringer is neither a hero nor a villain, hes a mercenary. Or he gets a new form like Dilate.
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:55 am

Bringer is just a one-shot character that, as far as I am aware, neither appears nor gets a second form in future Alteil or Alteil 2.

Logress wrote:
-The greatest heroes and villains of the war make their appearances! New versions of Alphonce, Emana, Noze and Astaforce face off against Envoy of Chaos Elgandi, whose very presence changes the way the game is played.

*facepalm*
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby YamiJoshua » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 am

Anyone know the actual release date for set 10? Is it Monday 19th or Friday 23rd?
YamiJoshua

Postby Spears » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:41 am

Wasnt it the 24th last year? i have a vague recollection of being punched by the missus for trying to play geeky card games on christmas eve.
Spears

Postby YamiJoshua » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 am

Haha that's why I'm worried. If it comes out on Christmas eve its going to be a very unsociable Christmas at my house.
YamiJoshua

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:18 pm

I hope to god this isn't starting around Christmas time. At least wait till halfway through January to take down gold boxes. This is probably the worste time of the year to come out with a new set.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Next

Return to Castle Folrart