Let's get down to business, Grand Championship Business

Official News and Announcements

Let's get down to business, Grand Championship Business

Postby Logress » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:09 am

This weekend it all begins, the crushing war of heroism we like to call the Grand Championships!

Our first battle will be Frozenstar, most likely arriving on the crest of a frozen wave. Don't ask me how it can be cresting while frozen... maybe he's just that good. His opponent will be aces8, arriving by a flaming motorcycle adorned by flaming dragons (and totally street legal outside of NY State). The battle will commence with much fanfair on Saturday the 28th at 11 AM.

Next will be Worthing, riding a wild Rubens (complete with bit and bridle) and his oponent, madhund2 who told me he'd be arriving by pixie chariot... um, but even I'm not sure how that's going to work. I'm going to see if I can get that match started around 7 PM, also on Saturday (possibley 8, will let you know tomorrow).

Battles will be held in the TOURNAMENT ARENA. Duelists must arrive at least twenty minutes early to build their files from all the cards, and I'll let everyone else in afterwords.

There's a GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP PAGE, where we'll keep you updated.
http://alteil.gamepotusa.com/grand_cham ... index.html

ALSO, remember that everyone gets prizes in the Grand Championship, not just our famed Duelists! Everyone will be given two Serials for each duel, one for each Duelist. You can only redeem one of the two, and if you redeem the one matching the winning duelist, you win too!

Er... not win the GC, um... win some cards. Heey, everyone likes cards, right?

For the Prizes, there will be 2 star cards for the first two battles and the first battle of the low bracket. From then on, the prizes will be 3-star and up. So, here are the two star prizes.

Battle 1

Summoned Hound

Veteran Folrart Paladin

Magic Doll -exorcist-

Battle 2

Pixy Aquamancer

Bitter Destiny

Heierrat Spy

Battle 4 (low bracket)

Mage Knight Mercenary

Sweeping Tidal Wave

Folrart Charge Knight
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Let's get down to business, Grand Championship Business

Postby CainHyde » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:54 am

Second and fourth battle prize are not really helpful for any of my account.
Folrart Charge Knight is decent but no file space at the moment for him...
I guess I'll just let random.org pick the winner for me.

First battle is different story...
Damn... difficult choice.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Return to Castle Folrart