An Important Announcement Concerning Alteil

Official News and Announcements

Re: An Important Announcement Concerning Alteil

Postby gabotheplaya » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:55 am

I'm sure many of you know me, and my siggy might have even inspired a trend... (yeah totally calling on "first!" on this one)

I've been here back in set 5. took quite a long break but definitely kept up with my 1 game of mirage master a day and 1 daily match.

i've participated in many, many events.

i've even spent my time literally training lowbies (not newbies) i come across in Folart in the training area to mold them into better iczers.

i'm a mostly free player but this game has given me enough fun to merit the $20 i gave it. i am not disappointed of the money, i am disappointed of the time i've spent crawling from the bottom.

albeit GGG provided a light at the end of the tunnel, that glimmer of hope is still pretty small.

i have a ton of complaints about this game, but i'll miss it so very badly if it left. :(
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Ethikx » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 am

I wonder how many people are actually reading posts before posting.
Ethikx

Postby DDrgn » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 am

Well, at least I managed to get a proxy from lotto, I guess. :?

Let's see how this all plays out then.
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Anima13 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:18 am

ShouldaListened2DG wrote:
gaogaigirl wrote:Hey guys don't worry to much, Logress and I will make sure you are all taken care of and NONE of your time and money wasted. Everyone should keep a sharp eye on the forums for more information, listen to Rom and Gon.

Trust me on this one. More later. I'll be posting through the day and week as will Logress. Also check the Private forums. I'll be in chats here and there as well

--GGG

How's the baby?

We want pictureeess :D (just joking thats your privacy you dont have to, I just need an exuse to quote your post)
Anima13

Postby kirk22 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 am

gaogaigirl wrote:Hey guys don't worry to much, Logress and I will make sure you are all taken care of and NONE of your time and money wasted. Everyone should keep a sharp eye on the forums for more information, listen to Rom and Gon.

Trust me on this one. More later. I'll be posting through the day and week as will Logress. Also check the Private forums. I'll be in chats here and there as well

--GGG

So now we play the waiting game? Fine. I'll play for now. I just hope this you have an actual plan and are not simply making this up as you go along.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby gaogaigirl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:36 am

the Baby is still cooking :D Thanks for asking.

Gabo it's not a dim light ahead it's a bright one, I assure you. just wait. Logress and I will put out news as we can, but it'll be OK, cross my heart on this one.

--GGG
gaogaigirl

Postby wakka9ca » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:39 am

A new age will begin!

I find is funny they first sent a doomsday message to scare people.
wakka9ca

Postby galadorn » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 am

While I am sad to see the game go it was hardly unexpected. The insane cost per card and not having a good way of completing playsets ensured that only the most hardcore spender or those satisfied with playing the same file for months on end stayed to become regulars. Myself I gave up after 5 sets and way to much money spent but kept coming back to check on the forums every now and then hoping things would change, because Alteil is a really great game with gorgeous artwork.

Here is to hoping for that last light at the end of the tunnel.
galadorn

Postby Malarious » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 am

gaogaigirl wrote:the Baby is still cooking :D Thanks for asking.

Gabo it's not a dim light ahead it's a bright one, I assure you. just wait. Logress and I will put out news as we can, but it'll be OK, cross my heart on this one.

--GGG

As things will be ok, I suppose we cant ask for a "go nuts" party where everyone gets every card?

And I am putting my trust in infamous GGG!
Malarious

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 am

Edited
Last edited by AngelicDeath on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart