And so we end our long silence...
1. I'm very busy so this will be brief and to the point
2. servers are in a new location with super bandwidth
3. The guys in Japan are working on them and Say they will be ready to use Friday
4. We leave for Anime Expo tomorrow
5. When we get word from Japan that everything on their end is good to go, we will test it out, make a few last minute changes on our end, and turn the Beta live
6. To participate in the Beta all you will have to do is click the "launch" button at the top of this page.
7. You will be brought to a "checker" site. Here you will enter your login info. If you are already registered for the Beta, you will be taken to the beta login. If you are not the checker will update your info into the games database and you will be taken to the login. Either way you shouldn't notice a difference.
8. You will then log in, and proceed to have super fun (god willing).
9. You will start of with a bit of Gran just to try out the store but not a lot.
10. When we return on Monday we will give everyone more Gran to have a bit of fun with until...
11.Tuesday, when the Beta will end. Nooooo.....
12. But then the Game will go Live Thursday! Yea!!!!!!!
13. We hope to have the prizes ready for start, but if you don't get them right when the game goes live, don't fret they are coming
To sum up, the "VERY TENTATIVE" plan is:
Beta goes live Friday 7/4 at 10am PST (cause we are in cali) a.k.a. 1pm EST
Beta End Tuesday 7/8 at 6pm EST
Game launch begins 7/11 noon EST
Game end.... ??? (when you get a party invite with "?"s for the end time you know it's gonna be a good party, this is gonna be a good party!)