UPDATES 2: Update HARDER

Official News and Announcements

UPDATES 2: Update HARDER

Postby lupos » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:20 pm

And so we end our long silence...

1. I'm very busy so this will be brief and to the point
2. servers are in a new location with super bandwidth
3. The guys in Japan are working on them and Say they will be ready to use Friday
4. We leave for Anime Expo tomorrow
5. When we get word from Japan that everything on their end is good to go, we will test it out, make a few last minute changes on our end, and turn the Beta live
6. To participate in the Beta all you will have to do is click the "launch" button at the top of this page.
7. You will be brought to a "checker" site. Here you will enter your login info. If you are already registered for the Beta, you will be taken to the beta login. If you are not the checker will update your info into the games database and you will be taken to the login. Either way you shouldn't notice a difference.
8. You will then log in, and proceed to have super fun (god willing).
9. You will start of with a bit of Gran just to try out the store but not a lot.
10. When we return on Monday we will give everyone more Gran to have a bit of fun with until...
11.Tuesday, when the Beta will end. Nooooo.....
12. But then the Game will go Live Thursday! Yea!!!!!!!
13. We hope to have the prizes ready for start, but if you don't get them right when the game goes live, don't fret they are coming

To sum up, the "VERY TENTATIVE" plan is:

Beta goes live Friday 7/4 at 10am PST (cause we are in cali) a.k.a. 1pm EST

Beta End Tuesday 7/8 at 6pm EST

Game launch begins 7/11 noon EST

Game end.... ??? (when you get a party invite with "?"s for the end time you know it's gonna be a good party, this is gonna be a good party!)
;zagar
lupos
Site Admin

Re: UPDATES 2: Update HARDER

Postby Allied » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:33 pm

yesssssssssssssssssssssss
Allied

Postby Skyress » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:50 pm

WOOT its dualing time on friday
Skyress

Postby Yurie » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:35 pm

A few questions:

If we were in the Alpha, do we automatically get entered into the Beta? If so, what information do we need to enter?

Will Alpha #'s get their special avatars, and will they keep the decks they selected during the Alpha?
Alpha #453 ;a41
Yurie

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:42 pm

If you were in alpha you are automatically in the beta. From the sound of it we'll be using our site logins this time instead of special ones. Also I believe the alpha and beta prizes will be given out at launch, not during the beta, but I could be mistaken on that. Seems kind of silly to give them out now when the account is going to be wiped and restarted but I suppose they could do it.

Also since I believe these are different logins from our alpha ones we will probably have to re-select which starter deck we want to use again.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby lupos » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:44 pm

Yurie wrote:If we were in the Alpha, do we automatically get entered into the Beta? If so, what information do we need to enter?

You will be in the beta, but you will just use the username and login you use from the website

Yurie wrote:Will Alpha #'s get their special avatars, and will they keep the decks they selected during the Alpha?

You will get your special avatars, though, we may have to give them to you manually so there will most likely be a request form or something in the not to distant future to facilitate that. You will reselect your deck when you start because A) what if you didn't like it? B)Some of the cards have changed a bit since then.

EDIT: what Dan said :)
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Yurie » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Thanks ;a33
Alpha #453 ;a41
Yurie

Postby Kyoshi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:14 pm

This would have to be one of the best updates to hear. I do have to say I look forward to Friday, and Party on! Also free Gran is great!

Also with a party with ???s on it when is the after party? Cause the after party is just as great!
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Awod » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:12 pm

I work friday 10 to 6 est ;( but once I get on I hope someones willing to play a few games with me so I get the hang of it, unlike Grain and Dan I have not had the pleasure to play yet.

;loading
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby Allied » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:07 am

So who wants to face me 1st?
Allied

Next

Return to Castle Folrart