EX: 11 LOST GUARDIANS

Official News and Announcements

Re: EX: 11 LOST GUARDIANS

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:39 am

Alteil is probably the only game that doesn't get an Alice's Adventures in Wonderland reference even if it is shoved right down their throats. Marchare? Really?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby CainHyde » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am

Shirozaki wrote:Alteil is probably the only game that doesn't get an Alice's Adventures in Wonderland reference even if it is shoved right down their throats. Marchare? Really?

That magic doll is March Hare?
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:50 am

A heavily butchered version of the word. She also has a lovely seasonal.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby idol » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 am

I hate when they make already rare ex cards into seasonals, especially if the art is great.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 am

What my premonition (based on past experience) tells me:

Shemale carbuncle will be strong ... rubidiculously OP. Mainly a super defensive buffer.

That wire magic doll reminds me of the butler from Hellsing. Will be FRAIL and overcosted ... my vision of the future is blurry but it forsees 20 HP, 40 AT and 3 skills of 1 ~ 2 SP each, one of them a close skill.

That gowen guy probably has some 3 SP actionskill similar to afel only hits stuff within range. Decent stats, of which people will disagree and want to be buffed tho. Also might self buff like mercenary ...

falkow spirit will either be some weak garbage a la ex phimilar or slightly stronger a la femiel ... or something super OP to go along with the ex mystere + emana combo. Falkow is usually unpredictable like that. I expect something related to great spirits tho.
And i would like to know who the background guy for that spirit girl is. Is it super sayajin bander form or something?

Might be wrong, but that's sort of the game's atmosphere preaching about the future.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Romdeau » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:50 am

Lol
Romdeau

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:23 am

Original version

https://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=1141

LV:03 LP:01 HP:55 AT:00 DF:05 AGI:04 RNG:02
Open skill: 0 sp. Life light
Carry out [HP full recovery] of the friendly carbuncle
In that case, [SP] player is increased one.

Auto skill: 0 sp
Inviolable piercing eyes
Do 50 % this unit's attack to 1 random enemy unit and give it AGI = 2 for this turn

Action skill: 1 sp
The nail and light
Heal 1 friendly unit 50% of its max hp then do that units attack to a random enemy unit in range
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 am

Originall lawtia. I like March Hare in this form but i could see how people will complain with her coupled with EX mulna.

Magic doll/assasin

LV:03 LP:02 HP:20 AT:40 DF:00 AGI:04 RNG:02

Trait: this unit cannot be targetted by soul skills
Trait: this unit iczer attacks for 2 LP at a cost of 2 sp
Action skill: 0 sp this unit is focused until end of next turn
Auto skill:0 sp. conditional use this unit is focused do this unit's attack to 2 enemy units within range

So essentially this chic is like crusher extension but his is random and not in range when she is focused at a cost of 0 sp. her attack can be super buffed with that lv 2 assasin chic ex card mulna
Last edited by AngelicDeath on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Khiruki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:34 am

:o Assassin dolly..... Nrrrgghhh..... Nrghhh...Hnnngggg.....

Okay. I might spend on this one.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:35 am

Original gowen

https://login.alteil.jp/cardDB/detail.php?id=1147

Mercenary nation/ warrior

LV:04 LP:02 HP:80 AT:30 DF:05 AGI:01 RNG:01

Action skill: 0sp do attack of another unit plus this units attack to an enemy unit.this unit gets attack =0

Trait: when this unit uses standby it is healed 25% of its max hp andis focused until theend of nextturn

Start skill 0 sp
Conditional use this unit is focused
Do damage this units attack to a random enemy row in range. This units takes 30 damage to itself.
Last edited by AngelicDeath on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart