2/25/13 Errata Changes

Official News and Announcements

Re: 2/25/13 Errata Changes

Postby gadu » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:13 pm

How will Ex cards be classified in the box sale? 3*, 4*, 5*?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Romdeau » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 pm

I don't know.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 pm

My guess is they'll be classified as EXs.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:30 pm

So who's gonna be the first to starting abusing OP shield knight?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 pm

I counted six 5* and five 4* that got errata. Can someone confirm those numbers?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:19 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:So who's gonna be the first to starting abusing OP shield knight?

Noone I bet. I'm tired of the KP requiring me 2 sp when owl sage only needs 1 sp.

And I would like to take this opportunity to point out that crest of duchy have a tank that can standby for up to 50% of its hp :P I think if i remember correctly.
Callonia

Postby NitroDino » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Callonia wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:So who's gonna be the first to starting abusing OP shield knight?

Noone I bet. I'm tired of the KP requiring me 2 sp when owl sage only needs 1 sp.

And I would like to take this opportunity to point out that crest of duchy have a tank that can standby for up to 50% of its hp :P I think if i remember correctly.

Since when are 50 HP units with DF 0 tanks?
NitroDino

Postby angelspawns » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:27 pm

All that work deserves a proper response, but i only got time to review Refess. -.-
Resource: Action skill is now 0SP - A lvl4 assassin that'll suicide for free at 3 Agi. A fair trade of copies now.
Since his only purpose is to kill itself in order to kill another unit, wouldn't it work better at 4~5Agi? Lots of threats to Refess are at 4 Agi. You could take away from his Rng and HP a little.

Abel: AGI 2->4. AT 25->15
Action skill 3SP -> 2SP, and changed to. All non-refess units get RNG=0 for this turn. This unit gets AGI-1
- Why couldn't you make a more consistent unit out of him? I appreciate the effort, but to only make it work for the first turn it's in... is not that great.
You know my suggestion to make him worthit; let him use that decreasing Agi for something else. I use exactly the same amount of SP to go into Falkow + field Sorcerer Acolyte = guaranteed Sunbeam Cage on open? The costs are the same. (but risk is lower) You just made another deadweight support after the first turn. People still won't see this unit a month from now.

Lion Baron Zagar: Auto now heals 10hp instead of giving 10DF for the turn - The Def at 2 Agi was hopeless, so this is actually an improvement. Not sure that +10HP will do much for him though.

EX: Lion Baron Zagar: Added Trait: when this unit hits a unit of level 6 or higher with an attack action or action skill, do double damage.
An 2 Agi Solar with good shieldbreaker got an additional purpose. His 30Atk now does double on a Lvl6+.

Bardia: Auto skill 3SP -> 2SP - 5SP cem. Pretty nice... regret not having this unit. It's like Aano but then TGC.

Lavende: Shackles of time 1SP -> 0SP - Great change. Free +1 Lvl/10Atk buff. Another change i was hoping for was actually Agi4->5. This way she could replace Verlaat in morning files. Right now she doesn't work well with Weiss, and neither does she with morning startskills...

EX Cudgel: Action skill from lvl 7+ units -> lvl 6+ units - Slightly more useful... but will it be enough to replace other choices? Perhaps when new lvl6 monsters appear in Folrart. Right now there aren't many in the current meta to really care for this change. Not good nor bad.

EX Garfath: ADDED action skill 1SP-> Do damage 40 to one random enemy unit. - Most obvious change would be to let his Rng decrease be temporary... or give him something to increase Rng again. I'm extremely curious why you added a completely new Skill on him instead?

Orthos: Start Changed to -> [Conditional use / rival iczer has 0 cards in cemetery] - All enemy units get AT values returned to base value. Engage one random enemy unit of AGI 4 or higher. The opponent mustn't have anything in cem when he comes in, or his Startskill won't work. You can't kill a unit, or the Startskill won't work next turn. Did you guys testplay him?..

Folrart Shield Knight: Trait: Heals 33% HP on standby. - So from 11HP->15HP.. You saw this unit, with a missing statpoint, and thought to buff him you let him heal +4HP? No free revive, not +5Def or +10MHP... but to heal 4 more HP on standby. Who's idea was this? :/

Rapidshot: HP 20->25 Good change. This unit already had more statpoints then a lvl3 should have, but at some point all that Rng just doesn't mean much anymore.

Light Spearwoman: Action Now only hits enemy units of HP 30 or higher. - 25Atk, 1SP to do 50Dmg from HP... but this time from something atleast worth doing it to. Your basic unit, not good not bad. Bad replacement for FolrartChargeKnight.

Ancient Spear Knight: ADDED auto skill: [Conditional use / this unit is in area [1,2,3]] - This unit gets AT+15 for this turn - High risk/high reward kinda thing. Placing a 25HP & 2 Agi in front row. You won't see me doing it, but who knows...

Spike Shield Knight: Action 1SP -> 0SP - Nice. Doing 30(ExLap)~45(&FolrartCaptain)~60(&SunlightKnight) each turn should be easy enough to make him count.

Armed Citizens: Added to open skill, If AT is 30 or lower it gets AT= current AT. - It's something. I can think of a few Atk=0 units she might work on. I guess not much more can be asked from a lvl1.

Hammer Soldier: AT 10 -> 20 - Sweet! Statpoint penalty is removed.

Folrart Flying Cavalry: ADDED open skill: You get SP+1. - Close still deprives you from 2SP, but 1SP loss is alot more reasonable.

Blessing: "now grants cemetery immunity to the unit selected until end of next turn and refunds the SP cost if it is subtype Dragonrider" - I like the refund clause.

Folrart lady monk: AT 30 - My god... please take another look at her. See her counter, see her HP, and see her Rng. You're not making her workable AT ALL by giving more Atk. That's just silly............ xD
Last edited by angelspawns on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawns

Postby Romdeau » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Missed some stuff, updated the list.
Romdeau

Postby Romdeau » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Also spawns, we buffed the Spear Knight with 55HP in set 1 that's Knight subtype.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart