UPDATE 5: back in town

Official News and Announcements

UPDATE 5: back in town

Postby lupos » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:14 am

ZZZzzzz............ x_x

So, we're back in town (lovely NYC) and we're back to work. Caught a flight out of L.A. at 11pm PST last night and landed this morning at 8am EST, then caught a cab to work. Hurray 4 hours of air plane sleep! Thank goodness for coffee. So, seems the reason the "Remove double login" button isn't on our site is because.... they don't have the translation. o_0 Yea, I dunno. Seems they have fixed it overnight so anyone who couldn't login an alpha account before can try again. You should get the option to remove a double login. Wait a minute and try again. Should be all good.

I'll be spending my day trying to get the migrator working with the new servers. Logress is making up a bug list of all the little issues and bits of Japanese kicking around the game. Meanwhile GGG will continue her unending parade of new avatars.

In the meantime keep sending me user name/passwords for the site and I can manually migrate them to the game database.

Also, https://login.alteil.com now works and should be your go to spot for all your logging into Alteil needs.

Everyone pray I don't pass out and face plant the keyboard.
lupos
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE 5: back in town

Postby Moozze » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:18 am

Nice, I can't wait to get to play!

And you will be fine, I'm praying!
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Awod » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:19 am

Thanks, am able to login now. :D good work, keep it up. Try not to damage your keyboard too much. :P
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby HellecticMojo » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:24 am

so... still only alphas can get in now?
HellecticMojo

Postby Captain Von Furry » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:24 am

Thats great to hear, good luck on working on this.
Yiff yiff, fur fur, yay yay yay!
Captain Von Furry

Postby magnum » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:28 am

I've send my account information to lupos@alteil.com and I'm now wating for my account to be migrated, hope you get to it soon I can't wait to play the game

I've been waiting for an online card game for years (since I played yu gi oh for the GBA) it a wonderful thing you're doing
magnum

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:29 am

So I hit the 'send request' button, and the 'Form to apply to solve login problem' screen showed up.

With a dark box covering it that said 'You cannot apply' with a 0 in the middle of the box. x.X

Anyways, glad you're back. :D

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:39 am

I haven't been able to get into this "second alpha" thing yet, every time I tried it told me the server was full. I'm curious, is it finally letting you play in the experience earning rooms or still only the training rooms? If it is letting you play in the experience earning rooms, is that experience going to be carried over for those who've gotten to play or is it still going to be wiped and its only the experience from the beta (whenever it finally starts) that will carry over to launch?

This has definitely been the rockiest game launch I've ever seen but the good news is the ACTUAL launch still hasn't occurred so any goof ups, regardless of whose to blame for them, can still be written off as alpha/beta "bugs". As much as I'd like to get into the real game and have my battles really count, I still hope the beta isn't overly shortened do to all these delays, I'd rather wait a little longer and give the beta time to catch some bugs then launch an unfinished product due to time constraints.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Allied » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:44 am

There are two servers to gain exp and the training room is up.
There just having bad lucky once its actully up and running, I personally think it will be good
Allied

Postby Skyress » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:46 am

i seriously hope i can get to play sometime soon :(
Skyress

Next

Return to Castle Folrart