UPDATE 5: back in town

Official News and Announcements

Re: UPDATE 5: back in town

Postby Kishuy » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:39 pm

quickkill666 wrote:same here even though i only have access to one computer. guess im just going to wait for beta

strange.. for me firefox was working... although the game takes a long time to loading and double login me...
Your element is Shadow
Indifferent, unusual, gentle and a complete mystery.

My anime List:http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kishuy
Kishuy

Postby quickkill666 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:03 pm

mine just keeps saying the server is full. i havent been able to get on once since the server went active again and have tried for at least 20 minutes each our for the last 9 hours. guess i just dont have much luck :cry:
;a38 ;a41 Alpha293
quickkill666

Postby Skyress » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:51 pm

thanks lupos for all ur hard work in this awesome game. but i have 1 question, on the izcer profile page its saids wins/ties/loses but how can u tie?? me and chrono were dueling and apparently it seemed we were gonna tie since he had 1 lp and a unit that was closed and he couldnt revive while i had 2 lp and 2 units closed and i couldnt revive but his unit died first so he lost. how can u tie?

edit: oops i remeber now how u tie, u tie when we all 30 turns r used up right or am i wrong?
Skyress

Postby lupos » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:57 pm

^^yea, get to 30 with no winner.

Yea, sorry guys. I really have no idea why we are getting the "full" error. I can find any rhyme or reason to it. CPUs are fine, bandwidth is fine. Number of signed on users is steady climbing but I'm sure there are a lot of you not getting in for some reason. I'm going to compile some info.

Anyone who gets the "server full" error please click "Never mind check front page for link" and include your user name, password, and email address. I'm suspicious that thee may be an issue with some user names or special characters or something being handled funny due to the system being programed with Japanese in mind originally.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Captain Von Furry » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:13 pm

It says I have an invalid Username or Password, i'm probably just missing something very simple.
Yiff yiff, fur fur, yay yay yay!
Captain Von Furry

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:16 pm

Username and Password are both Case Sensitive, just so you know. If Lupos set your account, he probably made the first letter of both Username and Pass capitalized.

Postby Captain Von Furry » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:30 pm

azarael wrote:Username and Password are both Case Sensitive, just so you know. If Lupos set your account, he probably made the first letter of both Username and Pass capitalized.

Well I capitalized both and nothing, it's ok I guess i'll just wait for my account to be set.
Yiff yiff, fur fur, yay yay yay!
Captain Von Furry

Postby Random » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Is there any way possible for us to change our starter deck? I wanted to try out Falkow before the launch of the game.
alpha446
Random

Postby Shinox » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:50 pm

woooo Thanks Lupos your the best can finnally play now
OK Who gave the monkey a peanut???
Shinox

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:27 pm

Yay i got to play some matches, everything works fine for me, the loading is fast :D

still have my alpha31 acc and my new one (Xeltos)

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart