Login Issues! PLEASE READ

Official News and Announcements

Login Issues! PLEASE READ

Postby lupos » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:49 pm

Ok, so we are having a few issues around here and I've got a few solutions.

ISSUE #1: I registered but can't play the game WTF?!

Answer: We are having a bit of an unforseen technical issues due to our database and game servers having a different physical location than our web server. To fix this issue email me, lupos@alteil.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it. Email your username and password and I will manually enter people until we get it straight.

ISSUE #2: You set me up in the game but I still can't login! It either says "the server is full" or that I've got "the wrong username/password!" What's up with that?!!

Answer: I'm glad to know you're excited about the game, but was the extra exclamation point really necessary? Also, you probably typed it wrong. When I get an email I copy and paste exactly what I am giving into the system. Everything is case sensitive. For some reason, if you put in the right name but the wrong (i.e. uncapitalized) password, it says "the server is full". My guess is some translated text got stuck in the wrong spot and that's why there is so much confusion. So check the email you sent me. Make sure you enter it just like what you sent me. If it still doesn't work, email me again.

Other than that things are going well. Logress fixed a couple cards that had incorrect skills. Fire Tornado and Raise Shield. Fire tornado should actually do damage now and Raise shield does what it always did, it just has corrected text.

GGG just finished up my Avatar so now I can properly strike fear into the 50% of people I win against on average. ;)

In other other news Miyamoto Sensei has landed and is on his way here as I type this. He will be with us until Saturday to help out and go over a great many things so forgive me if I'm a little slow with the account migrations. Entertaining photos should follow. :)
lupos
Site Admin

Re: Login Issues! PLEASE READ

Postby Nintendan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:43 pm

I would also like to point out the password is also case sensitive this is the reason mine never worked.
Nintendan

Return to Castle Folrart