Help us defeat BATORA!

Official News and Announcements

Help us defeat BATORA!

Postby Logress » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 am

Help us defeat BATORA July 11-15th
Written by Logress
Saturday, 11 July 2009 00:20

It’s finally happened! The ultimate evil, BATORA, has returned to the world of Lavato and has begun its attack on Alteil itself!

As Iczers, this is what we’ve been training for. We need to beat back Batora’s minions before it’s too late! As the Game Masters, we’re offering a big bounty on these masters of evil.

-Confront an agent of Batora – (if you don’t win) get 1 Point Card

-Defeat an agent of Batora – win 10 Point Cards and 150 Gran

-Drive back Batora – if Batora is beaten 30 times, all users will get an additional 2 Point Cards

-Drive Away Batora – if Batora is beaten 50 times, all users will get an additional 100 Gran!

We have until July 15th to drive away Batora, but this will not be an easy battle. To have a chance you'll need to know what Batora's minions are capable of! Head over to the FORUMS and see what information your fellow Iczers have come up with. Here's a hint, passed to me by the keeper of Alteil, Karite. Batora's minions don't use SP, but they do follow their own rules. You can expect them to always come at you with the same pattern.

The time has come to put your skills to the ultimate test! Do your part to defeat Batora!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Help us defeat BATORA!

Postby SimOniS » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:34 am

oh i fought a Batora and lost once when do i get my point card ? its right afterwards?

are we allowed to post screenshots of Batoras Cards ?

it spoils the fun of going against them for the first time but for the greater good of driving back Batoras minions information is power!

Edit ok GL guys Sshots inc
1st turn
2nd
3rd
4th
Last edited by SimOniS on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
SimOniS

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:36 am

Of course, I think the aim of this event is to generate interest (check) and get people to check out the forums-which is a first (and most welcomed gesture). Nice move Alteil staff, hopefully we can discover Batora's weakness and defeat OPness 50 times. EDIT: And of course generate more people playing in Folrart-it has been a LOOOOOONG time since I've seen Folrart with 30+ people on at once.
Romdeau

Postby Grain » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:42 am

I've set up a database where we can all share information about the enemy.

http://alteil.com/forum/index.php?f=27& ... =viewtopic
Grain

Postby Harion » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:49 am

aww, why is the event so short?
i wish this would become a permanent thing
we want missions!
My goal is not to win, but to have fun.
But since winning is fun, I can't help but to make winning my goal.
--
Bear killing axe-man was meant to be what it's name suggests - a killer unit. Sadly, there were no bears to kill in Alteil.
Harion

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:41 am

Where are the noob NPCs? Changed deck only for them and then found out they got scared of folrart. -.-
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby neviscus » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:02 pm

is it one point card for everytime you happen to face him?
neviscus

Postby carbon » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 pm

which channel 2 go?
carbon

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:02 pm

I'm really impressed at this event's success. It's brought back old time iczers like Geta and Guncastor, and I can't recall seeing so many new Iczers with posts in the single digits participating on the forums. Not to mention, it seems that EVERYONE is trying out new file ideas to defeat these guys while increasing participation in the arenas. Well done, Alteil staff.

EDIT: Total Online: "142"-a first for me, I've never seen it above 10x (x=variable)
Last edited by Romdeau on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Romdeau

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Except one problem.

GM's, if you are going to have this event really be a success, you NEED to have those minions show up a lot more... especially since we have so many players in Folrart right now. The odds of hitting one are too low, and it kills the joy of the event.
luckysvn777

Next

Return to Castle Folrart