Help us defeat BATORA!

Official News and Announcements

Re: Help us defeat BATORA!

Postby bahamut6 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm

well since nobody is helping out much by giving information i supposed i will...

as the match got half way done and i was feeling pretty confident he sent me a message saying that he will show me his true power and guess what... he did and in one turn he turned the tide of battle!!

i was doing well with my dalos out in the field and he goes and uses a glimore that sends one unit card to the graveyard, just that one card turned the tide against me.although i was able to slightly recover and summon another dalos he goes and uses another glimore to send him to the graveyard.it was pretty harsh.

as for the soul cards i was only able to see 2. the first is a 1 lp card that sends one unit card to the graveyard and the next was a 2 lp card which damages 2 random enemy unit cards with 999 damage.

hope this helps
bahamut6

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:47 pm

This information has been available elsewhere on the forums for quite some time, but thank you for the effort.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Oh well. Now i wonder how united the community will be at beating bartora 50 times. :/

Info? All you need is shield breakers(penetrators) or unit killers and some damaging units.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby KaosMikazuki » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:46 pm

;a41 i agree with them, increase the chance of playing the npc's for better success~
other than that tis been a gewd event ^_^
KaosMikazuki

Postby Artist » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:36 pm

I came pretty damn close but then I got owned by a grim that sends my unit directly to the cemetery making my 4th soul card useless.

I was pretty sure that's the last copy of that front row card that he has there, if I had a fire arrow then I would've won for sure.

To be honest I expected it to be a lot harder. All I had was just some highland borns to penetrate, and merc to do big damage. This shouldn't be too hard if you manage your SP right and also have the right grims like fire arrow and ball of flame for gowens.

That was my first time facing him too, I wasn't even prepared or anything.
Artist

Postby Otonashi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:47 pm

I think the biggest paradox with this Batora AI is that, it's obviously uses broken cards and is programmed to destroy anything that is a threat with it's Slate of Crime. HOWEVER, if you use low rarity, seemingly weak cards, the AI won't recognize them as a threat to itself and let you do whatever you please. It's kind of funny like that. Although the AI seems to be bright enough to start spamming those Slates when it's low on LP.
Otonashi

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Hey look at the RP.

Some Bartoras are ment to be noob-mode and some are ment to be top notch.

If figure that double willowisp + scarrion + death incarnate (something like the deck lupos played) would be the best way to destroy batora.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Otonashi » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Silly Peralisc, I thought RP meant nothing? :P

Assume the average player it faces has about 1500 RP. These AI win probably 2 or 3 points when they win because they start with so much. But when somebody manages to beat it, because of the large difference they probably lose upwards for 40 or 50 per game. So even if they win tons, just a couple of losses can destroy their RP.
Otonashi

Postby StormWhisper » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:56 pm

And now we have 'Batora Pretenders'. I'm guessing someone's using alts in an attempt to stall other iczers while he/she camps Batora. Or it's someone looking to get a rise out of people. *shrugs* I just looked at other windows unconcerned and mildly amused until he finally gave up.

He's level 2 now so who knows how long he's been at it. It's just sad really.

StormWhisper
StormWhisper: Now I let him recycle my undies
intGod : That typo should have its own website!
StormWhisper

Postby alvisto » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Otonashi wrote:I think the biggest paradox with this Batora AI is that, it's obviously uses broken cards and is programmed to destroy anything that is a threat with it's Slate of Crime. HOWEVER, if you use low rarity, seemingly weak cards, the AI won't recognize them as a threat to itself and let you do whatever you please. It's kind of funny like that. Although the AI seems to be bright enough to start spamming those Slates when it's low on LP.

Batora chose to slate of crime my Battle Mage of Regus instead of Fencer. O_O
alvisto

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart