Guilds Official

Official News and Announcements

Guilds Official

Postby Logress » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:07 pm

For those of you who don’t know what’s going on with guilds, check out the Guild section on the site. For those of you who do, a bunch of guilds have been promoted to “Official” today, which means they can have their own guild Icon, called a Coat of Arms. It also means their founders can now choose how many people to allow in (IE, more than six) and they can assign officers, and perform other basic guild management tasks.

Right now, the guild benefits include the right to have a Coat of Arms, the ability to accrue Guild Points and Guild Levels, and (once we launch the Ranking system in a few days), Guild Rank. We will be offering other incentives to place well in the Guild ranking system, and hopefully we’ll be able to hold some Guild Tournaments in the future as well. Until then, the Coat of Arms must be a PNG, 19 by 20 pixels.

Follow the instructions under the Guild tab, and if you werent' made official but you had Six members this morning, email or PM me.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Guilds Official

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:45 pm

I made a 19x19 png image and yet when I try to submit it tells me "upload image in png format" and fails to upload. I tried changing the name to include ".png" even though its already got that extension (so its name.png.png technically) and it still gave me the same error "upload iamge in png format".
Last edited by DanTheTimid on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Nintendan » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:48 pm

sweet is there anymore to be expected from guide updates or is this it.
Nintendan

Postby Logress » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:49 pm

The images must be 19x20 exactly. Don't ask me why, I have no clue. If you still have problems, I'll try and upload them manually tomorrow.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby burnah » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:38 am

yeah I got the same error with the image.
Shall we PM you the images?

Edit: I changed the color depth from 24 to 8 and it worked :o
ImageImage
"Punch, punch, Falkow Punch!"
Ingame nick: Ridi
burnah

Return to Castle Folrart