Game Upgrades

Official News and Announcements

Game Upgrades

Postby Logress » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:22 am

Alteil is being upgraded! We’re adding some of the key features our users have been asking for.

The Guild System is now official. Official Guilds can increase the maximum number of members, add a Guild Coat of Arms to their members, assign officers, accumulate guild points, records, and rank, as well as participate in Guild Tournaments.

The Ranking System will launch on Monday. Ranking for the week will close at noon and be posted by the end of the day (that means all this weekend counts for the ranking). There will also be special sections for those who were active players before this week. There will be Gran prizes for ranked Iczers! Everyone who has at least one duel outside the Training Arena will get some Gran. New users, this is a great way to start off with some free Gran, so don’t miss this opportunity!

The Shop is being updated with a few items as well, including a new set of gear for your Paper Doll Avatar, the Bear-Killing Axeman outfit (and hugely over-sized Axe).

Lastly, we’re launching a new improved Cashier Tab with the much-demanded Paypal option. This should make getting Gran and premium items even simpler.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Game Upgrades

Postby Grain » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:01 pm

It's all milk & honey, huh?
Grain

Postby arkbeetle » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:09 pm

Can anyone make a tutorial step-by-step how to purchase gran from cashier tab? i'm thinking to buy gran but i never buying things online before (ok, laugh at me) ;attack and i afraid to make mistake or my credit card number can fall to a wrong person (hacked maybe?)
sorry if my english are bad, thank you
;a41
arkbeetle

Postby Logress » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Good idea about a tutorial for the cashier tab, I'll have to put one together... Our credit card processing is handled 100% offsite by EPS Securenet, and they're a top of the line security conscious site, so there's not much at risk with them.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby arkbeetle » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Umm.. since you're adding paypal, i would like to ask which one is better, EPS Securenet or Paypal?
;a41
arkbeetle

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:36 am

arkbeetle wrote:Umm.. since you're adding paypal, i would like to ask which one is better, EPS Securenet or Paypal?

In my personal opinion, I find Paypal to be the most ideal choice when purchasing online merchandise and the like because the only thing you are required to reveal is the email address where the money is transferred to and from. After you input your information into Paypal, it'll do the rest for you and give you a nice and neat summary of all transactions that go through it.
Hakuro de Killer

Return to Castle Folrart