Ranking is up

Official News and Announcements

Ranking is up

Postby Logress » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:47 pm

We've implemented the Win/loss ranking on users, guilds, and mirage master. This system only takes wins and losses into account. The Japanese also have RP Ranking which is that value everyone has that starts at 1500. It serves a slightly different purpose, but takes all kinds of things into account, including the relative levels of your opponents. Will be adding that later. For today everyone got a Gran gift equal to the points they earned. In addition, I put up a "Launch Heroes" section to cover games played between launch and last Monday. For the users who made that ranking, I gave them Gran equal to their points in that list or the weekly ranking, which ever was higher. Since the system wasn't set up for it, I had to add in the difference manually (in case someone is wondering why their Gran showed up in two parts.)
Also note that the Mirage advanced and intermediate rankings are mostly just for fun at this point, since there really aren't enough people playing them to make the rankings work out right.
Oh, and yeah we're going to add a little widget on the main page to have the top players and quick links on it, too. Don't worry, the ranking pages won't be be buried forever.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Ranking is up

Postby teasel » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:18 am

so is the gift for every monday or just today?
teasel

Postby AzurePhoenix » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:21 pm

teasel wrote:so is the gift for every monday or just today?

Every Monday, assuming you play at least one non-Training game per week.
AzurePhoenix

Postby AnnaTheRed » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:37 am

AzurePhoenix is correct.

Ranking will be announced every Monday. (Not set time at this point, but it's end of the day-ish)
And you have to play in non-training arena to receive gift. (gran)

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Return to Castle Folrart