Set 6? ...soon.

Official News and Announcements

Re: Set 6? ...soon.

Postby Otonashi » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 am

>.> Shhhhhh, there's still 3 days left.
Otonashi

Postby harvest4god » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:13 am

Otonashi wrote:>.> Shhhhhh, there's still 3 days left.

I was just agreeing :D. I am ready for them now though.
harvest4god

Postby Artist » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:08 am

harvest4god wrote:
Otonashi wrote:>.> Shhhhhh, there's still 3 days left.

I was just agreeing :D. I am ready for them now though.

I'm not, I got enough gran for 1 pack and I'll end up getting like, the poor-man's catherina while other people like worthing roam around folrart with thier brand new sets of true retear and priest friends.
Artist

Postby Romdeau » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:34 am

I hope the new starters turn out to be epicly interesting for new and old players alike! *crosses fingers
Romdeau

Postby Eladin » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 am

sweet bojangles!
i just barely finished my collection of the set 5 ex. and of course i've still got every other set that's incomplete...and now another one! :)
should be fun.

and hey, this is perfect! with this ol starter reset, hopefully the amount of whining will drop substantially around here. *points at the people who seem to think that the GMs don't listen or do anything*
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:24 am

Priests and Monsters? A.k.a the two file types i've always wanted to see make it? Awesome!

No errata this time, there's enough new stuff that I don't know exactly how the meta will be affected. Maybe in a month.

Make it a month and a half even if you need to. And make that the permanent time with erratas are done. Lets you check to make sure the balance is perfect and fix any crazy problems.. and even if there aren't any, you can then buff new cards to spice up the meta even more.

Meta could be refreshed three times per set then: Set release, EX release, and buff time.
luckysvn777

Postby harvest4god » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:44 am

Romdeau wrote:I hope the new starters turn out to be epicly interesting for new and old players alike! *crosses fingers

The only problem I have with switching my starter is that that means that cards I didn't save because I had the starter cards for. Which means I lose those cards completely.
harvest4god

Postby ANIMEniac » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 am

Will have to see how the exchange goes. I know many probably recycled/threw away the starter cards once they were able to collect the non-stater versions.

Very excited seeing how the new set is going to change the meta and how people play their decks.

I'm also sure we will see plenty of WTF BROKEN threads first day ^^;
Can't wait to see the new tricks/chaos Lawtia will bring :evil:
ANIMEniac

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:22 am

Did the FM lotto wagon got caught up in a traffic jam of santa slays pulled by flying reindeers? Try to fly it above them, maybe we manage to get it in time. Unless ... they formed a huge wall and block everything, damn those santas are fat!
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Ginnazoh » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:03 am

Im surprised that alteil didnt get in touch with the Ultimate Gamer Card people and be part of their holiday promotion.

Lots of other games including Rohan, are involved.

It would've been a nice holiday bonus for us players..an extra 10% gran/gold/point seems to be the most popular among the games in on this UGC promotion.
Ginnazoh

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart