Set 6 is UP IN THE SHOP

Official News and Announcements

Set 6 is UP IN THE SHOP

Postby Logress » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:54 am

I've got Set 6 up in the Shop and in Treasure Battles, also the Card List and the Point Card Exchanger. I'm working on putting up the level up cards now (it involves adding set 6 cards to each level, one at a time, 4 times (for the 4 choices) per level) so it will take a minute.

Also for a limited time, (two weeks) there is a GOLD BOX for SET 6, that's 24 packs for the price of 23, with slightly higher rates and a guaranteed 5-star rare.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Set 6 is UP IN THE SHOP

Postby Grain » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 pm

I don't give respect to the vague claims of, "higher rates," that have been announced again and again.
Grain

Postby Phenoca » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Omg! It's my avatar:

*checks avatar*
*checks Aano*

I am also skeptical of the "slightly higher rates" :)
But that's ok because I'm not buying a gold box ^^

Edit: I just got my 3rd Aano in April ^^
Last edited by Phenoca on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby harvest4god » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Logress wrote:I've got Set 6 up in the Shop and in Treasure Battles, also the Card List and the Point Card Exchanger. I'm working on putting up the level up cards now (it involves adding set 6 cards to each level, one at a time, 4 times (for the 4 choices) per level) so it will take a minute.

Also for a limited time, (two weeks) there is a GOLD BOX for SET 6, that's 24 packs for the price of 23, with slightly higher rates and a guaranteed 5-star rare.

1 5* for 35 bucks, Umm i get do better straight buying.
harvest4god

Postby Artist » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:45 pm

lol just recycled my mirelia and used up saved gran, got 3 packs, all 2 star-

*Cries*
Artist

Postby Eladin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:25 pm

harvest4god wrote:
Logress wrote:I've got Set 6 up in the Shop and in Treasure Battles, also the Card List and the Point Card Exchanger. I'm working on putting up the level up cards now (it involves adding set 6 cards to each level, one at a time, 4 times (for the 4 choices) per level) so it will take a minute.

1 5* for 35 bucks, Umm i get do better straight buying.

technically, you'd only need to spend 30 dollars...
i'll probably buy one...just based on the fact that i like guarantees. but perhaps, after the gold box stuff is over, we can get some kind of comparative stuff together? i think i may be the only one who ever buys boxes though these days...

and so...

5* x 2
4* x 2
3* x 6
2* x 36
1* x 74
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Romdeau » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 am

New set 6 avatars to be released soon I hope? ;th2
Romdeau

Postby Otonashi » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 am

I dunno, if they're supposedly taking a break from releasing cards, maybe they're working on the long awaited Lavato Heroes. :O
Otonashi

Postby Alkaizer87 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Gold box set is only limited time? That's a bummer I won't be able to get enough gran to get it. I say this because I'm a free user. If only it wasn't limited time.....
Alkaizer87

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Alkaizer87 wrote:Gold box set is only limited time? That's a bummer I won't be able to get enough gran to get it. I say this because I'm a free user. If only it wasn't limited time.....

For the record, assuming you earn 10 gran a day from mirage master, it would take a free user about one full year to save up enough for a single gold box. You can lower that total a little if you can earn 15 gran a day and get 10 a week from the weekly, but still, its pretty clear the gold box isn't aimed at the free players. Besides, a single gold box doesn't even do you much good, even if you get lucky and pull two 5*s and two 4*s, you need 3 of any unit to really be able to use it, so those extra 5*s and 4*s would be almost a complete waste. To really make the gold boxes useful you need to buy them in bulk, probably at least 3 to give yourself any realistic shot at getting a playset of any 5*.

So if your a free user you'd pretty much need to earn gran every day with out fail for 3 years in order to really see any benefit from the gold boxes if they were permanent.

All that said, I do think its kind of silly that they are available only for a limited time, I don't see any reason they shouldn't be a permanent fixture for big spenders to have access to, but eh, I don't plan on ever buying them so when the gold box goes away I won't lose any sleep.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Return to Castle Folrart