STATE OF ALTEIL, JAN 2010

Official News and Announcements

Re: STATE OF ALTEIL, JAN 2010

Postby Romdeau » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Couple of comments now that we are well passed the first quarter and a couple of weeks into the 2nd. Is project "Sun and Moon" still in the works? Or did that get trashed? If it got trashed, what was it (I'm curious)?Organized play-is that looking more realistic towards summer time or can we expect something towards the end of this quarter? Is the achievement system coming along still or is that in the back burner in favor of something else?

And the last question, is probably the one I'm most interested in hearing about-you briefly mentioned contemplating the gold packs as a possible store experiment. We haven't seen it happen yet, but what's the word?
Romdeau

Postby MTCosta » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:20 pm

To add to that, I know Gold Packs will be a limited time deal because you guys aren't allowed to make permanent additions to the shop, but will they be available for multiple sets, or will it just be set 6?
MTCosta

Postby Eladin » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:47 pm

and there we have it folks! gold packs coming soon.

(yay!)

i'm going to end up having premium membership for like...ever :P
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby harvest4god » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:26 am

Eladin wrote:and there we have it folks! gold packs coming soon.

(yay!)

i'm going to end up having premium membership for like...ever :P

I already have it prepaid for a year. And now I need gran for set 5 gold boxes.
harvest4god

Postby MTCosta » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:05 pm

No, the announcement is for Gold Boxes, which are very different from Gold Packs. One is great for collecting 3*'s, the other is great for collecting 5*'s.

Luckily this announcement does suggest that Gold Packs can be made for sets other than 6. Awesome! Some day I may just get a Rasam.
MTCosta

Postby Eladin » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:22 pm

MTCosta wrote:No, the announcement is for Gold Boxes, which are very different from Gold Packs.

ah, right you are! dang...well, i'm really more concerned still about 5ers anyways though. :)
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri May 21, 2010 7:16 am

Do we still get Napoleon? Or is that also dropped just like Lavato Heroes?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby fargone » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:37 pm

hmm.... mid June 2010...

How are those timelines coming along?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Phenoca » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 am

Logress wrote:it [Napoleon] does have the added bonus of being a team game, so for once you can actually do something as a team in Alteil.

Cool!

I'm glad that the beginner-packs worked! You guys are so great for taking feedback from players :)

Logress wrote:So, for example, if you find a strange mail in the Mail Tab that says “I’m watching you. I know you just got a 10 game winning streak with Primclone against players half your level. Shame on you” That’s probably just us testing.

Hahahaha!
Yeah... Primclone.

Logress wrote:Imagine the mail it sends says “Achievement Unlocked: 5 game streak.”

You are implementing this? *HUG*
You are implementing this!

Logress wrote:I call it “helping” when I hover between them anxiously while they’re trying to code – they love that).

Hahaha. You made a good joke.

Logress wrote:something like a limited “File Rental” system might be good.

I am still all for blatantly copying TheFarWilds' "phantom" card mechanic, which gives you a 30-day card whenever you lose a treasure battle.

Logress wrote:I’m sure if you all use your imaginations, you can picture a world where I tied all this together beautifully,

*claps*
Be... Excellent... To Each Other!
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 am

Well since the implementing goes very slow i guess i do miss edgar too. Which also makes me wonder WHAT EXACTLY MADE HIM LEAVE! :?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart