I choo choo choose you

Official News and Announcements

Re: I choo choo choose you

Postby Harterial » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Congrats to Jonathan, and all the other winners! This was hilarious. :D

Artist wrote:O_o there's a love interest between Annarose and Eskatia? wtf? I totally did not know that and I totally did not want to know that lol. As far as I knew, I thought Eskatia and Verlaat had a relationship, despite the fact they lead opposite armies. Never knew Annarose was involved in this whole thing.

Of course! It's canon. Illaysviel had a fanfiction story up... I wonder where that went. It's on the Alteil.jp website.

I think Eskatia was engaged to Verlaat... not sure about that, but I'm sure that she wants to knife him.
Harterial

Postby Demongod » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Annarose or Verlaat?

I'd take Annarose any day XD
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby AnnaTheRed » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Jonathan wrote:
Artist wrote:Also I don't really understand Johnathan's entry.

Unless I'm mistaken, there's a love interest between Annarose and Eskatia, so I did my idea based around that, with "Empressive" having the word "Empress" in it, meaning a female ruler. Just tried to be simple and corny.

Perhaps you've gotten inspiration from this one? (If not, you have a great imagination, Jonathan! :D)

Machinations by Moonlight by Illyasviel -> http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic?f=16&t=1340&start=0

I had the pleasure to translate the first chapter into Japanese so that Japanese Alteil staff could read it to judge for World Alteil Festival (a.k.a. "WAF") a while back. I even made sure that every character in the story spoke like they would. (including Annarose and Eskatia, of course) Oh and the second chapter gets a bit steamier! ;th2
AnnaTheRed

Postby Eladin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:59 pm

personal favorites:
luckysvn's...dude, very chcukle-able? :P
Peralisc...nice note at the bottom lol
crimsonshade...awesome!

dude, there's a lot of really talented artists up in this mutha! :)

lol, yeah, if i had to choose between those two, i'd go Annarose too.
call me hetero. :P

congrats to all the winners and honorables! :)
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Jonathan » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:10 am

AnnaTheRed wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Artist wrote:Also I don't really understand Johnathan's entry.

Unless I'm mistaken, there's a love interest between Annarose and Eskatia, so I did my idea based around that, with "Empressive" having the word "Empress" in it, meaning a female ruler. Just tried to be simple and corny.

Perhaps you've gotten inspiration from this one? (If not, you have a great imagination, Jonathan! :D)

Machinations by Moonlight by Illyasviel -> http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic?f=16&t=1340&start=0

I had the pleasure to translate the first chapter into Japanese so that Japanese Alteil staff could read it to judge for World Alteil Festival (a.k.a. "WAF") a while back. I even made sure that every character in the story spoke like they would. (including Annarose and Eskatia, of course) Oh and the second chapter gets a bit steamier! ;th2

Ah, that might have been where the idea for my entry came from. I just remember lurking the forums one day, reading about something between Annarose and Eskatia, then for some reason it just stuck in my mind till this day. :lol:

Thanks for the inspiration Illyasviel.
Jonathan

Postby Demongod » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:11 am

Evil is sexy indeed. Would a good Annarose act the same way?
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby lupos » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Ok, sooooooo, due to a number of issues (my working form home, my work computer dying over the weekend, our exchange server dying TWICE over the weekend, and me just being a bit dim) a lot of cards where missed when I was gathering the entries initially. As such the Gallery has now been updated to contain pretty much every card. Also, and more importantly, a lot more entries have been added to honorable mention land. Some of these failed to make it into the voting, again my bad :( so I will be giving some of them more than just the 5 extra PC. I don't want to say who and I don't want to redo the votes as I don't really know how best to handle this "fairly." As such, if you find a little extra something, know that it means we really appreciated your entries and are very sorry they maybe did not get the credit they deserved.

I am terribly sorry about the confusion here and hope this works for everyone as a fix for my flub. ;_;

Again, thanks to all the entrants, really was a very impressive show all around ;th2
lupos
Site Admin

Postby lupos » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:15 pm

All prizes have now been given out. Everyone should now have atleast 5 more Point Cards than they did before and a number of you have even more than that. :)
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Illyasviel » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Jonathan wrote:
AnnaTheRed wrote:Perhaps you've gotten inspiration from this one? (If not, you have a great imagination, Jonathan! :D)

Ah, that might have been where the idea for my entry came from. I just remember lurking the forums one day, reading about something between Annarose and Eskatia, then for some reason it just stuck in my mind till this day. :lol:

Thanks for the inspiration Illyasviel.

You are very welcome. I'm just glad people read and enjoy my story! I really need to get chapter three out!
(And congratulations to you, and to everyone else who won! You all did awesome!)
Illyasviel

Postby Ginnazoh » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:20 pm

I think someone should dig out the wedding dress Eskatia since it sounds like most don't know what she truly looks like xD

I wish I knew where to find it but i didnt save the link to it that asxlen showed me a while back.

some very nice entries this time around...although school + other things = no time to make an entry T_T
Ginnazoh

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart