Server Maintenance Tuesday Night

Official News and Announcements

Re: Server Maintenance Tuesday Night

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:56 pm

The way they're hyping this up it better be big! If it's just a lame achievements thing and that's it I'm going to be terribly disappointed.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby DDrgn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Haha, but the achievements thing is a big thing!

If it's not achievements, well, then I'll be really surprised. :shock:
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Politikas » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Its achievements, and if they do it at least half as good as in UR it will be one of best things since making EX Primrose unplayable :D
Politikas

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Can someone read the japanese NEWS on alteil.net (also known alteil japan) ? ;)
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby animefreak99 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:45 pm

there is no alteil.net.. but there is a ateil.jp...

as for the news release of set 3 for alteil 2... as for the rest i got lazy and didn't read beyond that =P
animefreak99

Postby ErnnLaties » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 pm

what's the difference between alteil 1 and 2? they use the same cards right?
ErnnLaties

Postby luckysvn777 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:18 pm

This might not be 100% accurate but I believe what happened was the original Alteil 1 in Japan got to be so unbalanced that they eventually decided to essentially start over and thus created Alteil 2, which is the same game, but with different cards. By different cards, I mean that its like they just continued in sets, but separated all the new ones from Alteil 1. I think that's really the main difference.

In other words, as long as the GM's can keep up with the game balance, we aren't going to ever get Alteil 2 over here.. except for the new features that are present in Alteil 2 JP, which we'll just get in our Alteil. Once the Alteil 1 sets run out, I believe the GM's plan to move right on to Alteil 2 sets in our version without the separation.

Please someone correct me if i'm wrong.. this is just me remembering what i've gathered over time. I don't pay much attention to Alteil JP
luckysvn777

Postby Spears » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Whats the money on a repeat of this:
"I flubbed up. Semi badly. Basically anyone who took the time to battle more than 5 times over the weekend was rewarded with a slightly bugged card list. If you didn't battle 5 times, "move along, nothing to see here". Now back to you all wonderful active users.... "I'M SORRY!" All right so what happened is I made a new tool that is designed to give a certain number of a certain card to a list of users for the whole "give everyone a point card who battled 5 times" thing. Sadly, due to my less than exhaustive testing there was a bug that didn't apply the count to the one card but to "all you cards". So unless I'm crazy, you all have the same number of all your cards. Even ones you maybe used to own but didn't own any of anymore. For some people you're in the positive, for some, you're in the negative"

No seriously i have absolute faith. Incidently poxnora is getting a hench revamp tonight too, man that game blows.
Spears

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Actually they add the old sets too. Just at a slower rate it seems.

I've seen set 1 and 2 cards in alteil 2. Probably all of them changed a LOT! Allind for example has a really cool skill that instead of doing direct 50 to all on open, it does only direct 30->40 to 3 enemy units and those that get killed get removed from the field! o.o

As animefreak said they now worked or finished working on set 3 (from alteil 1) to add it to alteil 2 ...
Anyways, i dislike a lot of the new card art. Consider it my personal weird taste or whatever you want, but i think the older cards seem to hold more "personality".
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 am

i hope we don't have to buy the cards we already have all over again if there is an alteil 2 - I'm not sure I would. It would be nice, if they did have alteil 2 to just use the cards we currently have and just add to that, since it took a lot of days playing MM - lotto, and gran to get what we have

or just keep alteil 1 w/o the separation and incorporate alteil 2 stuff
ErnnLaties

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart