NOT an important message about Premium Features

Official News and Announcements

NOT an important message about Premium Features

Postby Logress » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm

This morning, after the 6 hour maintenance, there will be notices all over the site about so called 'Premium Features.' Do not be fooled! These links will send you to the Cashier, where there will be NO Premium activation functionality (although, in a TOTALLY unrelated note, the cashier will go down around 9 AM while we add some COMPLETELY UNRELATED functionality (really))*.

And to dispel any totally BASELESS rumors, Premium Features are NOT the surprise we have planned tomorrow. We mean it!

If you successfully disregard tomorrow morning's notices about Premium Features, there will be CAKE.
* Premium Features will be active after maintenance, however you will not actually be able to buy them until after 9 AM, when we implement the buying option in the Cashier.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: NOT an important message about Premium Features

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

The cake better not be a lie...
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 pm

GIVE ME!
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Metallix » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Logress wrote:This morning, after the 6 hour maintenance, there will be notices all over the site about so called 'Premium Features.' Do not be fooled! These links will send you to the Cashier, where there will be NO Premium activation functionality (although, in a TOTALLY unrelated note, the cashier will go down around 9 AM while we add some COMPLETELY UNRELATED functionality (really))*.

And to dispel any totally BASELESS rumors, Premium Features are NOT the surprise we have planned tomorrow. We mean it!

If you successfully disregard tomorrow morning's notices about Premium Features, there will be CAKE.
* Premium Features will be active after maintenance, however you will not actually be able to buy them until after 9 AM, when we implement the buying option in the Cashier.

Awww I thought it was going to be an important update that would actually matter to people like the achievements or the quests you guys were talking about.

Honestly it's like your not even trying to keep your player base interested.

Also you just got moved up a rank in the TVTropes page for being a So called Free Game.
Metallix

Postby ANIMEniac » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Is it ice cream cake? or is that too much to ask?
ANIMEniac

Postby Eladin » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Metallix wrote:Honestly it's like your not even trying to keep your player base interested.

Also you just got moved up a rank in the TVTropes page for being a So called Free Game.

lol, "so called" that's funny.
it's not like they just pulled premium features out of their butt. it was one of the things flying around, so obviously there was some kind of interest.

i'll be interested to see how it works out at least.
i didn't realize you had to purchase the features rather than them being granted to players who regularly (or ever made) certain payments into the game already.

can we forgo cake, and do pie instead? the only cake i like is cheese cake, and really, it's just pie with an unfortunate title. pie is better.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Artist » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:32 pm

O MANG PREMIUM FEATURES I'M GOING TO SPEND MY WALLET TOMORROW BUYING THAT
Artist

Postby Metallix » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Eladin wrote:
Metallix wrote:Honestly it's like your not even trying to keep your player base interested.

lol, "so called" that's funny.
it's not like they just pulled premium features out of their butt. it was one of the things flying around, so obviously there was some kind of interest.

i'll be interested to see how it works out at least.
i didn't realize you had to purchase the features rather than them being granted to players who regularly (or ever made) certain payments into the game already.

can we forgo cake, and do pie instead? the only cake i like is cheese cake, and really, it's just pie with an unfortunate title. pie is better.

Of course there not how would they make any money if they used your past transactions just a further in a long line of disappointments.
Metallix

Postby ANIMEniac » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 pm

already complaints even before knowing what these services are and what they cost...
ANIMEniac

Postby luckysvn777 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Eh, they better be cheap or really awesome, else i'm not buying. Money for the game goes for cards, not extrenalities i don't need..

I do hope there's more coming tomorrow besides these.. now that I know what the system is about, they are what i'm least excited for :/ Ah well

EDIT: Also, just wondering, perhaps based off Alteil JP, are these features permanent once bought? If they aren't, its a definite no for me then..
Last edited by luckysvn777 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luckysvn777

Next

Return to Castle Folrart