Beginner's Packs Return Friday

Official News and Announcements

Re: Beginner's Packs Return Friday

Postby Noria » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:18 pm

oyzar wrote:Mercenary is a bit overrated, I think. It's not that good and easy to fall into trap of wasting too much SP on it.

yeah that´s the biggest/only downfall of this card... if you summoned em for 3 SP and then used his skill once or twice it´s a big loss of SP when he dies, starting at his lowest level/strenght again and nomnomnoming your SP like crazy to boost him up once more.

anyways once he´s up strong and beefy merc is a really good unit and a nice 1* addition to any gowen starter, a great replacement for samurai girl or boomerang fighter.
Noria

Postby GOSCAR » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Noria wrote:
oyzar wrote:Mercenary is a bit overrated, I think. It's not that good and easy to fall into trap of wasting too much SP on it.

yeah that´s the biggest/only downfall of this card... if you summoned em for 3 SP and then used his skill once or twice it´s a big loss of SP when he dies, starting at his lowest level/strenght again and nomnomnoming your SP like crazy to boost him up once more.

anyways once he´s up strong and beefy merc is a really good unit and a nice 1* addition to any gowen starter, a great replacement for samurai girl or boomerang fighter.

lol not really the fact that it's rng 2 agi 3 makes him quite good and ppl should realize that one buff is more than enuff for him to do his stuff and that 2 should be the max after 3 it's just over kill and waste.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Noria » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:38 pm

GOSCAR wrote:
Noria wrote:

lol not really the fact that it's rng 2 agi 3 makes him quite good and ppl should realize that one buff is more than enuff for him to do his stuff and that 2 should be the max after 3 it's just over kill and waste.

thats exactly what i said actually^^

i love merc too, as i said thats the only downside he actually got, his stats are awesome but he can become an SP-waste quite easily if he dies after buff. you lose the 1 or 2 SP you put into em and then gotta resurrect for another SP just to spend at least one more to get up his stats again, i think that´s quite a huge amount you can lose when he´s down.

apart from that as mentioned: great addition to the starter file, strong and manly i´d take em over samurai girl any day.
Noria

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart