We have a new DEMO

Official News and Announcements

Re: We have a new DEMO

Postby DDrgn » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:33 pm

If someone has to sue Alteil over something as petty as that, they've got serious issues. That's like saying someone's going to sue Alteil for not being a "free" game. :roll:

I fail to see how it is "false advertisement." The demo cards clearly read "DEMO:[Name of card]," so of course they're not going to be the same as their real counterparts. It's just a demo after all; can't the GM's have a little fun with it?

Anyone and everyone can win, however, it doesn't mean that they necessarily will.
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Still when they get thrown into the game it gonna feel like its a bigger gap. They should at least make it so the demo isnt too easy to beat and does fight back.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:22 pm

GOSCAR wrote:So change it back before the lawyers make you.

No need to exagerate.

This demo is fine as it is. If anything, it teaches you for real life to read the damn fine print at the bottom. As in every card has that capsed "DEMO" word in it's name. A lesson for life, take it for free.

Also alteil is that flashy! Alteil is that interesting! No lie there. How come you don't notice it, you ask? It's because some cards (CUTTER OF HIS CORD WHILE IN HIS MOTHER'S WOMB) are just plain pathetic and the exact oposite of flashy. But look for example at cards like bringer and mirelia, those are flashy! A 20+ page complaint thread proves it.
Thus those types of fun flashy cards exist in the game, problem is that some cards are just trash. Time for some rebalancing and extra errata!

Nobody can do them anything for not advertising their trash. Do you see any game advertising and highliting their downsides? I don't. And i am sure none got punished for not advertising their flaws and wrongs (would be a miracle if that would happen).
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:34 pm

It was a joke but I really do think this new demo isn't a good idea.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby garcia1000 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:39 am

Cool, it's a big improvement.
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart