We have a new DEMO

Official News and Announcements

Re: We have a new DEMO

Postby DDrgn » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:12 pm

I have to say this was much more entertaining than the previous demo. Yes, I played the previous demo and joined shortly after because of it, but I think this would've been much better, especially for visual learners.

Each card having a description on what it or what each kind of skill does is very nice. I assumed I only had one Heierrat Army since you didn't place them next to each other in the file! That's pretty much my only concern. Well, I assume most people place similar units next to each other in their files.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this GM's. ;th2 I hope this will be more convincing and much easier to understand for newbies than the previous demo.
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Noria » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm

There is a typo in the description of Volcano Wyvern.
Noria

Postby Zanador » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:53 pm

I finally got to play a Pixy card. :D

This demo seems to be the closest you can get to a turn to turn based guide while keeping up the impression of actually playing it instead of just reading a manual. I also like how it takes some effort explaining the relation between LP and SS. I used to meet quite many new players who didn't understand why their LP decreased after they leveled up.

At the first sight it seems to be a good idea, but unfortunately i dont have anyone to make him try the demo now..
Something must be wrong with me. I'm giving advices to someone i should kill.
Zanador

Postby Lateralus923 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Very cool! Honestly, I don't even remember the old demo, but this would make me want to play if I was a newbie!

Since I was able to beat the demo, can I get a DEMO: Fire Dragon? :D
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:54 am

The DEMO: Panther Soul is much better than the fire dragon SS, actually that the best card in there.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby winggod » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:34 pm

I think the new demo is good and bad at the same time. While giving a good explanation of how the game works it is awfully misleading as to how most games will go down.

I was one of those who played the first demo like six times and lost each time but the strategy behind the game is what made me play. This demo tells you whats going on but doesn't really deliver on what to expect when you really get into it. And I promise you there will new comers expecting to see some of those cards especially that no sp herriat, (probably spelled that all kinds of wrong), army card summon.

Just saying I think that the first one was more realistic even though it wasn't explained as well as the second one was.
winggod

Postby azurewrath » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:30 pm

This demo is obviously going for the timmy crowd. It is just more fun if you have strong cards to play with. That and, who doesn't like big cards and big damage?
azurewrath

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:33 pm

I say they keep the old demo just pot those little notes up like they have on new cards.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Yeah but this new demo is flashy and has sex appeal. That sells. That's marketable. If you can hook em with that, they'll stay to learn how the game actually runs.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:05 pm

It's also false advertisement... which is a lawsuit.... and its makes it feel ike anyone can win. So change it back before the lawyers make you.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart