EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Official News and Announcements

Re: EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Postby Noria » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:14 pm

GOSCAR wrote:FM lotto screwed me over.... 8000 fm no 3 star.... fml!!!


there should be a smiley giving the "loser" sign :lol:

i got safiria from about 2 k FM pulls... but i got 3 copies already... should post the Loser Smiley to myself i guess :?
Last edited by Noria on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Noria
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Noria wrote:
GOSCAR wrote:FM lotto screwed me over.... 8000 fm no 3 star.... fml!!!


there should be a simley giving the "loser" sign :lol:

i got safiria from about 2 k FM pulls... but i got 3 copies already... should post the Loser Smiley to myself i guess :?

I hope you get cancer in your next lotto...
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Postby Noria » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:30 pm

GOSCAR wrote:
Noria wrote:
GOSCAR wrote:FM lotto screwed me over.... 8000 fm no 3 star.... fml!!!


there should be a simley giving the "loser" sign :lol:

i got safiria from about 2 k FM pulls... but i got 3 copies already... should post the Loser Smiley to myself i guess :?

I hope you get cancer in your next lotto...


:lol:
Image
Noria
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:02 pm

I hope the next set releases an OP 5* called Cancer, and that Noria's next lotto is after it comes out and is that card. Just to ironically spite GOSCAR :lol:
User avatar
luckysvn777
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:51 am

Re: EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Postby Noria » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:45 pm

luckysvn777 wrote:I hope the next set releases an OP 5* called Cancer, and that Noria's next lotto is after it comes out and is that card. Just to ironically spite GOSCAR :lol:


the hate is getting too much :(

i will go and cry myself to sleep now... hate you guys...
Image
Noria
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Postby luckysvn777 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Wishing for someone to get a 5* in lotto and spinning around GOSCAR's joke into another joke = hate?

I'm so confused and saddened by this o.o
User avatar
luckysvn777
 
Posts: 3840
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:51 am

Re: EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Postby Noria » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

luckysvn777 wrote:Wishing for someone to get a 5* in lotto and spinning around GOSCAR's joke into another joke = hate?

I'm so confused and saddened by this o.o


ur ava scarrres meh :oops:
Image
Noria
 
Posts: 863
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Postby Artist » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:10 am

Logress wrote:This is our first ARTISTS PACK


Actually, I was looking back on this, wasn't the EX with angels also an artist pack? You know, Weissvogel, Noirweiden, Rougeerst and Bulerigid? All drawn by KIRAN?
User avatar
Artist
 
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Re: EX 6: Katsuya Terada's Black Hearted Awakening

Postby Logress » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:01 am

Good point... I think think the difference was basically that the Angel story was written and give to Kira ahead of time, as well as loose descriptions of each one and the flavor text, and for this one the Japanese just asked Katsuya to make up four characters from the depths of his imagination and the flavor text, story, and even names were made up after the fact. I'm guessing that they did this because Katsuya Terata's primary job description is as a character designer, while the rest of the art guys are primarily illustrators. (also, this explains why this pack has the least in the way of story.

That, and Kira isn't a big name.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress
 
Posts: 6314
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 9:36 am

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests