Re: FM LOTTERY FRIDAY

Postby Spears » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Facepalm.
Spears

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Spears wrote:Facepalm.

May i help you with some facepalms of my own. :o

I say that's ok and not really stupid. The stupid part is that you can't get all starter cards with that lotto. Players that join later will be ****** over by this, since they won't have the possibilty to get older starter cards. Kind of the reason the FM lotto exists.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby piratipper » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 am

100 FM is great value!

Well done Alteil this is a great promotion!
piratipper

Postby icewolf33 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Yeah, this is a great addition! Older players can lotto for new starters to play or hope for 3*s, and more importantly new players get a great feeling of progression! In the past, it was so hard for new players to modify anything besides SS in their deck, because of the huge card pool of regular lotto. With this one, it is not unrealistic to get stuff like Fire Arrow, Return, Lethal Archer playset, Sorc Monk playset, etc.

One of the best parts is actually getting sideboard cards from the other starters (so Falkow newbies can get Eagle Soldier, which isn't in the original Falkow starter). If the pool is eventually expanded to include old starters, there will be even more opportunities to do this, while still maintaining a small enough pool to get playsets.

Anyways main point is, this is a great addition, probably the best thing for new players yet!
I really want to recommend this game to friends. I would feel much better about doing that if things were less expensive, like tens of dollars to get most of a set, instead of hundreds!
icewolf33

Postby Demongod » Fri May 07, 2010 5:08 pm

I think that the FM cards should recycle for some FM as well. Just looking at my 4 moonlight warriors has me facepalming quite hard.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri May 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Demongod wrote:I think that the FM cards should recycle for some FM as well. Just looking at my 4 moonlight warriors has me facepalming quite hard.

I think that taking that extra mile to implement that is a waste. Just look at common lotto, it does exact same thing, 4th+ copies to no end ... didn't get a new card for one week or two and probably things will stay the same for few more weeks until i get the 1 lucky pull and then again quiet ... etc.

The BEST solution is to take one extra mile towards making cards less repeatable, no matter the rarity. I think that will solve any card gain issue we have right now.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart