Mirage Master FM ending

Official News and Announcements

Re: Mirage Master FM ending

Postby DDrgn » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:36 pm

imortal12233 wrote:now seriously, can anyone truthfully say they have played MM for FM more than maybe once or twice? (without using bots)

I did. When I was still very new to the game I played until I had 200 FM for hair. :P

Oh well, forces more people to actually play now for FM in the meantime then. At least until Napoleon comes out.
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Zinc » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:14 pm

So DEFS ruined MM FM man that deck just keeps coming back to bite you GM's in the ****.
Bones Brothers an Altiel Webcomic http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic?f=17&t=4707
Because sometimes no matter what you do your still gonna die.
Zinc

Postby crimsonshade » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 pm

imortal12233 wrote:MM gave FM? since when? :D.
now seriously, can anyone truthfully say they have played MM for FM more than maybe once or twice? (without using bots)

I did as well. For point cards.

Then I got really bored and sick of it...

Yay to FM lotto! Maybe I'll finally get Flanking Attack
crimsonshade

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:38 pm

now seriously, can anyone truthfully say they have played MM for FM more than maybe once or twice? (without using bots)

I did need like 100 more fm for outfit and played it for like 1 min and got the outfit. Also 1 day I was sick and no 1 was on so I played it for an hour and got like 1000+ fm. I HAVE NO LIFE :(
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Moth » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Logress wrote:We won't be removing the Point Card option from the shop, but that's mostly so that users who have stockpiled FM legitimately don't have to panic and spend it.

sorry... why would people panic and spend the fm? Am I missing something here?

You're not gonna be resetting everyone's fm values come friday I hope? I've been saving up fm specifically for fm lotto.
Moth

Postby Otonashi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:11 pm

If they remove the point cards from the shop, older people will likely spend all of the FM that they have on them because it would have been their last chance to get them with FM. I think Logress just wanted to clarify that so nobody blew their FM stash, then wishing somebody clarified that because they didn't leave anything for the FM lotto.
Otonashi

Postby Gota » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm

I did, :D

it was when point cards first came out, we were joking in chat about how long it takes for a MM game, and how much FM to earn to get such and such card, and which difficulty was best to do this for. I did beginner 3 star for 5FM I think, did it for a while then of course got sick of it after like 200 FM lol.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Artist » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:03 pm

For some reason everyone seems to have ignored this part of the annoucement

We will of course be working on bringing Napoleon to replace it (a more recently created and more secure program), but that won't be for at least a month or two.

I for one am very excited for this. From what I've heard, napoleon is kind of like a much simpler version of alteil, pretty much a totally different game but not quite because it still uses alteil cards and their similar abilities.

People who play/are exposed to JP alteil, care to explain to us non-informed ones exactly how this game works? It sounds like a much more fun alternative to MM for FM grinding.
Artist

Postby Zanador » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:11 pm

I was quite regularily playing MM for FM back when i started my second account. It was not for farming, i just kept logging on the same acc, not realising that its already my second MM there and only got FM...
Other than this, yeah, i wont miss MM-FM either. It may seem like a hard decision from GM point of view, coz after all you are still taking away an option from us, but i'm also quite sure that anyone who has been doing daily 1-2 MM for Gran had his recommended dose of MM already. We wont start a revolt. ;)

Artist: i think you are mistaking Napoleon and Lavato Heroes. The later one wont be implemented, and i dont know what the former one is, but i'm sure they are not the same thing.
Something must be wrong with me. I'm giving advices to someone i should kill.
Zanador

Postby methebest » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 pm

napolian is a normal card game i think
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart