FM LOTTERY GUIDE

Official News and Announcements

Re: FM LOTTERY GUIDE

Postby Demongod » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Artist wrote:
imortal12233 wrote:
Peralisc2 wrote:Kurina ain't needed now that there is something like the man eating tiger.

kurina isn't just good for the free revive, the +10 attack is also very helpful. tiger doesn't give that.

Don't forget the 4 agi, 3 to 4 for agi is a pretty big deal.

Yeah--because at 3 agility, elite fencer doesn't **** you.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby imortal12233 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Demongod wrote:
Artist wrote:Don't forget the 4 agi, 3 to 4 for agi is a pretty big deal.

Yeah--because at 3 agility, elite fencer doesn't **** you.

you let kurina die, kill elite with other agi 3 or lower units. then bring kurina out again. problem solved.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby royrevant » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Does anyone know if "rarity" is taken into account for the FM lotto as it is for the regular lotto? Or is that not possible since technically all the cards are the same rarity which is "starter" rarity? I have played the FM lotto over and over and over and still have yet to pull a starter card that would be a 3 star rarity (if it weren't a starter card). Seems like all I get are cards that would be a 1 star rarity (again if they weren't starter cards).
royrevant

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:16 pm

It does take rarity into account. In fact, it's got a much worse rarity distribution than the "real" lottery (you get much less 2* and 3* than you'd with normal lottery).

Also, I swear it's set up so it doesn't give me any sorc monks :|
LoneKnight

Postby royrevant » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Thanks. That explains why all I get are Haste Soldier and Animated Dead cards. I'm not even sure If I've pulled a two star "rarity" card so I feel your pain. I really wish the rarity would go up for the FM Lotto during promotions (like it does at times for the regular lotto). I would love to use the FM Lotto to be able to build another starter from a different sphere than my original starter. When I first read about the FM Lotto that's what I had hoped to do if I just played and played in order to amass enough FM Lotto pulls. But that doesn't seem to be what it's designed for which is too bad.
royrevant

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:01 pm

I'll be honest, I did get 2 Kurinas and a bunch of other 2*... but I also spent some massive amount on it.

Yeah, it's useful, but don't expect to get the stuff you really want unless you grind a lot... at which point you'll probably get it anyway :P
LoneKnight

Postby royrevant » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Well, here's hoping my luck will change...

There's really nothing better to spend your FM on though. For now I think 25 pulls in the FM Lotto is better than one point card (at least for me it is).
royrevant

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Without a doubt. Until you get all the 1*and most of the 2* with a few 3* in there, you are far better off with it than PCs imo.
LoneKnight

Postby royrevant » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:08 am

Well, I did manage to pull a Sorcerer Monk from the FM Lotto. Of course, it was with my other account which is a Gowen account. But I'll take 'em where I can get 'em!
royrevant

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart