Everything is pretty much back to normal

Official News and Announcements

Everything is pretty much back to normal

Postby Logress » Fri May 14, 2010 4:00 pm

OK. we had to restore the server to 6 AM EST to recover the Gran table. Then, we took a backup of your cards made right before the downtime, and updated that, then we gave you any Gran for Cashier Transactions and also for any Recycling done between 6 AM and the downtime. In other words, you should have all your cards and at least all your gran. Some lucky few have both, or extra Gran, depending exactly how the timing worked out.

On top of that, to account for any loss of resources from the lost battles, we're giving everyone 300 gran!The Cashier and Shop are back up, so now is a good time to check out that Seasonal Lottery.

NOTE: the seasonal Lottery this morning was also bugged, but a side effect of all these fun times is that everyone has their gran back they spent on it, so no harm and no foul (you can keep the cards).
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Everything is pretty much back to normal

Postby Lateralus923 » Fri May 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Very generous on the 300 gran!!!! Thanks GMs! ^ ^
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby DDrgn » Fri May 14, 2010 4:13 pm

This is why Alteil GM's are the best. :) Thanks!

Gotta admit though, pretty crazy stuff that happened today! First time for everything?
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Multi » Fri May 14, 2010 4:28 pm

So if you spent 50 dollars on the seasonal lotto, that means you got 50 dollars in free cards? XD Pretty spiff
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Lateralus923 » Fri May 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Multi wrote:So if you spent 50 dollars on the seasonal lotto, that means you got 50 dollars in free cards? XD Pretty spiff

Yeah from now on, I'm spending all my gran before I go to work every morning! :D
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby InigoMontoya » Fri May 14, 2010 4:49 pm

OMG!!!! You have no idea how cool this is!?!? Holy smokes!!! I love you Alteil!!!!!!!! ;th2 ;th2 ;th2

I can't believe my luck!
InigoMontoya

Postby LoneKnight » Fri May 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes! Gonna get that 3rd EX pack sooner than expected. Maybe I can get 3 of the falkow one as well...
LoneKnight

Postby Khalida » Sun May 16, 2010 9:17 am

I can't thank you enough for this! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
;th2 ;th2 ;th2 ;th2
Khalida

Return to Castle Folrart