SET 7 and RP RESET

Official News and Announcements

Re: SET 7 and RP RESET

Postby Otonashi » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:53 pm

The next starter change will be when the ones we have now start to suck. :P The ones we have now can still do pretty well.
Otonashi

Postby fargone » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:53 pm

I have only one question... Do flying mammoths land before they poo?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby angelspawn » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Nope, they already start to **** all over you while still in the air. So you can post up that crap nao? (did i get that metaphore right fargone? :roll: )
angelspawn

Postby pangloss » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 am

I'm excited to see the new set released. ;th2
Also, nice work on the free browser gamer background ad. It looks great and I could see it bringing in new players.
pangloss

Postby Noria » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:08 am

several WEEKS until errata? are you kidding me? i was really looking forward to the set release, but that announcement completely ruined it for me if not by any chance there are some freaking amazing low rarity return-counters in the new set... omg really, how difficult can it be to finally fix Falkow?
and lol: why does the company even spend money on all those ads lately as long as this game is so uberbroken that anyone who ascends from Crest to Folrart will quit it right away due to Falkow-frustration anyways?
Noria

Postby angelspawn » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:47 am

Patience is a virtue, but it's running quite low atm... Perhaps the playerbase would be somewhat pleased to know what cards are up for errata atleast? (nice how everything tends to go offtopic into a falkow discussion btw.)
angelspawn

Postby ANIMEniac » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 am

I am a bit mixed on the announcement of errata.

1) Set 7 may change the meta. If things go well with Set 7, then they have a chance to adjust some errata after observing for a few weeks. Would prevent some cards from being too weak with the errata with the new set.

2) The problem cards may still be around for a few weeks if Set 7 hardly does anything. Worst case being old meta with just a few new card change up from set 7.

For the most part, i think lots of people will be playing lots of new random decks for Set 7 for a week or so. Of course, there still will be the meta players still trying to rack up as much wins while people are still playing around. Here's to hoping there's plenty of new Falkow hate...
ANIMEniac

Postby Spears » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:59 am

i dont see the fuss about errata at a later date. give the set some time to settle and then errata on the plus side it should hopefully also mean that anything that immediately rears its head as op shouldnt have to long before being put down.
Spears

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:06 am

angelspawn wrote:Patience is a virtue, but it's running quite low atm...

Dunno where i heard this before, but the frog that sits too long in the water that gets warmed up will start to boil... :lol:
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Noria » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:11 am

angelspawn wrote:Patience is a virtue, but it's running quite low atm...

I lost my patience a few weeks ago already.

I put lots of bucks into the game because it rules and got lots of potential to be really fun but it is at least from my point of view absolutely unplayable atm and that just pisses me off hardcore. I was really looking forward to the set release, but more because of the errata that comes along with it rather than the new cards actually. Now the new announcement stating that it will take yet "another few weeks" to finally have fun in this game again just really ruins it, but as i said lets wait until cards are up, maybe there will be something cool to counter the boring returns anyways.
Noria

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart