New Credit Card system

Official News and Announcements

New Credit Card system

Postby lupos » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Quick FYI: our old credit card processor, EPS Securenet, was bought out recently and I have been working for the last week or so on integrating the new system (authorize.net) into the game. Well it's finally done! so for any of you who have been waiting for the CC system to return so you can snag some things from the shop do so now! If all is going well I believe we will FINALLY be announcing the end of EX6. Look for Logress' post on that subject later today. As usual if you have any problems please email the support address admin@alteil.com
lupos
Site Admin

Re: New Credit Card system

Postby Romdeau » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm

And thus there was much rejoicing throughout the land as players could spend through another avenue once again! :candi:
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Omg! Nice!
Last edited by Peralisc2 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby lupos » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Sigh, but i have to say that people don't care as much currently about CC sys as they do about the errata. :/

Nice, off topic and rude. Kudos sir you are a troll of the highest order. Next time you spend a week of your life working on something important i'll be sure to show up when your done and complain that it's not what I wanted.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Lateralus923 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:44 pm

lupos wrote:
Peralisc2 wrote:Sigh, but i have to say that people don't care as much currently about CC sys as they do about the errata. :/

Nice, off topic and rude. Kudos sir you are a troll of the highest order. Next time you spend a week of your life working on something important i'll be sure to show up when your done and complain that it's not what I wanted.

GMs strike back! Booooooom!

:lol:

Thanks for the hard work, Lupos!
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Lupos is such a hardworker.
Last edited by Peralisc2 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Peril he spent all week working on that and you were rude. Let the man be proud about accomplishing something! Besides why do you care so much about errata you don't even play much in Folrart anymore anyway.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Eldena » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Lupos, sorry for being rude as well, but immediately adressing an issue with the credit card system while not satisfying the customer's, who have been asking for an errata (for like 3+ months) makes you guys look not too good. Sorry if i am offending you, but thats what i believe.
Leader of: ~Kingdom Hearts~

Kingdom Hearts (lvl 3 guild) is recruiting, just pm me :D
Eldena

Postby angelspawn » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Well, in direct relation to this topic: Thanks, but no thanks. Not spending a dime untill the meta changes from playing Falkow, Bigs or die.
Wanna see me spend again? Errata the sht out of EF and Return mechanic so i can actually play this damned game.
Last edited by angelspawn on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelspawn

Postby Demongod » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Thank you for the new CC system. Hopefully it'll be better than EPS.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Next

Return to Castle Folrart