New Credit Card system

Official News and Announcements

Re: New Credit Card system

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Why does every thread degrade into errata-return whining?

Thank you for your hard work Lupos.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby lupos » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:40 pm

good time here.

a. I don't make the errata happen
b. one more person mentions it in the thread and dwildstar or Rom can start testing their temp forum ban powers out.

I would like the errata to be done as well. There are many topics on the subject and many other topics that have become about it. No need to take one more opportunity to complain about it just because you assume you'll get a GM response. Kudos again to you for being right on that though. I'm a sucker.

Also thanks for the kind words. I wasn't looking for any sort of pride boost, just doing my job and I felt a bit of a guilt trip might help illustrate to pera exactly why what he did was inappropriate. I should know better than to bother with that by now.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Multi » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Just throwing this out there but, now that this is finished, isn't there supposed to be another lotto rarity up event for the people who used this payment system that missed the last one?
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby lupos » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Multi wrote:Just throwing this out there but, now that this is finished, isn't there supposed to be another lotto rarity up event for the people who used this payment system that missed the last one?

Good call! Yes there will be another one. We like to do these on Fridays generally and one day notice would be poopy so count on next Friday. Logress will post about if officially at some point between now and then.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Sorry for not making the right people eat up their guilt. I'll remove my offtopic.

I'll have to stay away from your threads since what i really hate are the managers ...
At this rate even the cleaning woman might feel accused of my posts. T_T

Great you fixed it, now people with CC won't feel left out from aquiring the good cards! I am sure you also did your best to test security of it so the numbers can't be leaked. Lupos is great, all praise lupos.

Now i go attempt to bark up the right tree.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby angelspawn » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:15 pm

lupos wrote:good time here.

a. I don't make the errata happen
b. one more person mentions it in the thread and dwildstar or Rom can start testing their temp forum ban powers out.

I would like the errata to be done as well. There are many topics on the subject and many other topics that have become about it. No need to take one more opportunity to complain about it just because you assume you'll get a GM response. Kudos again to you for being right on that though. I'm a sucker.

Also thanks for the kind words. I wasn't looking for any sort of pride boost, just doing my job and I felt a bit of a guilt trip might help illustrate to pera exactly why what he did was inappropriate. I should know better than to bother with that by now.

W00t, so you guys did notice! :?

Ok ok, i see how it is. Thank you good sir Lupos for your hard work on the the creditcard fix. Unfortunatly due to circumstances, that i won't further mention here, i kindly decline the opportunity to try it out. However i'm sure your efforts are much appreciated and welcomed by the community.
angelspawn

Postby piratipper » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 am

Not meaning to diminish Lupos' hard work. It was very neccessary. My paypal accounts blocked and its too much of a pain to reactivate it. So thanks!

This isn't the most groundbreaking announcement ever- I'm amused at the controversy its managed to cause!

However- we all know then real cause of EPS' demise. OP Wiz Kingdom :p
piratipper

Postby garcia1000 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:43 am

Yeah most EPS don't even use Diondora these days
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby piratipper » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 am

garcia1000 wrote:Yeah most EPS don't even use Diondora these days

hahaha nice. Probobly gonna get told off for going off topic in a second :X
piratipper

Postby Demongod » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 am

lupos wrote:
Multi wrote:Just throwing this out there but, now that this is finished, isn't there supposed to be another lotto rarity up event for the people who used this payment system that missed the last one?

Good call! Yes there will be another one. We like to do these on Fridays generally and one day notice would be poopy so count on next Friday. Logress will post about if officially at some point between now and then.

Sorry for the off-topic here, but, is this confirmed? And if so, why hasn't there been an official announcement yet?
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart