New Credit Card system

Official News and Announcements

Re: New Credit Card system

Postby lupos » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 am

Demongod wrote:Sorry for the off-topic here, but, is this confirmed? And if so, why hasn't there been an official announcement yet?

No worries. It will be in the mail we are sending out later today and the post will probably be up on Monday.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Lateralus923 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:22 am

lupos wrote:No worries. It will be in the mail we are sending out later today and the post will probably be up on Monday.

Lupos - is there a mailing list? If so - i'd like to be on it.
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby luckysvn777 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 am

lupos wrote:
Peralisc2 wrote:Sigh, but i have to say that people don't care as much currently about CC sys as they do about the errata. :/

Nice, off topic and rude. Kudos sir you are a troll of the highest order.

Ah, well the GM's have made it official then. Peral is a troll!

Jk Jk

Anyway, good to see the credit card system up and running again. Nice.

And here's hoping you guys get that errata done and make it perfect before next Friday so I can spend in the lotto as well. You guys make it so tough not to break down with my rebel ways, curse me and my card addiction.

EDIT: Oh, and Lat, I just got mails automatically with the e-mail I signed up with.. though I forget if they had one of those "check if you want mailings" things during sign-up.
luckysvn777

Postby lupos » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:46 am

Lateralus923 wrote:Lupos - is there a mailing list? If so - i'd like to be on it.

There is! I switched your account to receive emails now. If you ever want to turn it off the option is in the upper left menu on the website under "change e-mail".
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Lateralus923 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Thanks Lupos!

If it was a box to click while signing up, I almost certainly skipped it cause I didn't realize how utterly addicted I would get to this game ^ ^
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby FisherChew » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Nice
I'm not going to use this but it means we're going to have the rarity event soon and I can finally spend all that gran that I've built up... :D it's been taunting me >_>

So good job :D

Oh and I don't think pera was rude or a troll >_> I too care more about the errata than the payment system, but that doesn't mean I'm unhappy with the GMs working on the game >_>

that said I'm more anxious for the rarity event, so if nothing else mattered I would have wanted the GMs to work in this order anyway :P

So a big thank you and congratulations to everyone who worked on this :P If it was me we would have had no payment system at all forever :P

Or possibly all gran erased from random accounts, or something along those lines :P
私に力を与えたことを後悔するがいい!USアルテイル!!
FisherChew

Postby junogiza » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:48 pm

I have an issue with the $5 on the credit card system every time I go to spend $5 the checkout says it's charging me for $10
junogiza

Postby Logress » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:00 pm

PM Lupos and he'll fix it for you as soon as he can.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Ahina » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:42 am

Yeah, I got that too. The bank account though says:
$10.00 Temporary merchant authorization
Amount may change - waiting for final amount from merchant

So is it taking $10 until the account is authorized, then it'll give the $10 back and take the $5 instead?

Meh though. Neither EPS or Paypal had an authorization time and I work overtime today, so I haven't gotten the gran yet and the rarity-up will be over by the time I get home. D: I should've just went with Paypal...
Ahina

Postby Logress » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:21 am

I'm not sure why this is happening. Lupos is looking into it now. If these don't clear by tonight, PM me and I'll do something about it.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart