So Long and Thanks For All the Fish!

Official News and Announcements

Re: So Long and Thanks For All the Fish!

Postby George911 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 am

All GMs should just quit. Please.
- the care police
George911

Postby Cytrik » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 am

George911 should just quit. Please.
Paper is sorta OP... Scissors are getting sharper. ~Rock
"Based off of Alteil Errata 5/27/11."
Cytrik

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:45 pm

George911 wrote:All GMs should just quit. Please.

Says the guy with a week old account.. ;th2
Romdeau

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:23 pm

I agree Rom,

Ridiculous that he is even posting. i am about 99% certain its an Alternate account of someone who already posts on this forum.

i used to play Star chamber which was an excellent CCG/board game implemented for the computer. The team (2 guys if i remember correctly) that invented and implemented it as a game sold it o sony online about 3 years back and it has yet to see an update/expansion since. What a shame. in comparison, our GM's have put alot of work an efort into making a stable and competitive game we can enjoy. I really like the community in the sense that (aside from the forum whining) when i play a match the opponent is usually congenial and friendly or they say nothing at all. the game takes balance issues to heart and makes changes accordingly. they have lost 3 team members inthe last quarter so give them some slack.

cheers,
john
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:45 pm

So why did they leave? Never got to see an answer to that. Not sure why edgar left either! LOL

We should have a GM thread, with the title "which GM will leave next" - on alteil, stay tuned, we are comming back right after the commercial! Aye the daily drama that does add something interesting to the forum. :roll:

Romdeau wrote:
George911 wrote:All GMs should just quit. Please.

Says the guy with a week old account.. ;th2

Agreed. People here should first of all do some research and know better than to command the GMs, they hardly even listen to requests and beggings en mass. :lol:
And damn i was sleepy, but a glass of george-rage woke me up!
(he's not banned? i swear, if i would write something even slightly similar to what he wrote i'd get 50 pages of rage and 10 warnings :? )
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart