August Errata

Official News and Announcements

Re: August Errata

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:57 pm

42 cards? You picked more important ones? Does that mean 6 testers, 7 cards each or 7 testers, 6 cards each? I am suspecting you did something like that ...

First thing i looked at >>> FORTUNE and guess what, it still dosn't affect refess units. -,......,-

Aside from that some useless changes, Dragon Rider. If he didn't need any more change because more combo cards come out in the future then you could have as well just left him alone and picked a different card instead. Really, what a waste, pick a different card if you don't want to change the one card you picked ... and keep repicking until you do want to change the picked card. That means do changes if you want to do them, but otherwise just leave it alone.

And honestly the silliest change was angel's trumpet ... NOBODY ASKED FOR IT. You ain't helping nor pleasing anyone that way. Really unnecessary change.

Well i greatly enjoy the nerf on some of the falkow BS! I am surprised you went that far and did NERF the BS! Elite fencer was discriminated in the NERF department tho. And you even went so far to touch mof but didn't do as much to return as you did to charge at least. :|

Anyways, i think i want my point cards back for the Deathmaker since it ain't broken anymore. It ain't too late, right?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Lateralus923 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:15 am

LoneKnight wrote:I suspect there'll be one here: http://alteil.com/index.php/cards/card-errata

Not to nit-pick or anything, but I was trying to look up the changes for assassin in this most recent errata, and noticed this still hadn't been updated.

Just a friendly reminder ;a33
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:20 am

Could you please update the front page errata?

I am trying to get an easy overview of the changes and cant do without a complete list. Also in case there has been any errata since then i am completely failing to find the topic. It be really great to see the full list. :?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Perillisk » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Don"t necro old threads, even if you are a bot! :x
Perillisk

Postby LonerKnight » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Why are you upping my hopes ;~;
LonerKnight

Postby kore » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 am

Polish bots <3
kore

Postby Perillisk » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Can we have this locked please? It keeps making me thinking we are going to have an errata soon and i get all excited and happy for nothing. :(
Perillisk

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart