Summer Champion Tourney and Mission Event

Official News and Announcements

Re: Summer Champion Tourney and Mission Event

Postby CalebTheWise » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Proxy wrote:EDIT: Now that I look more closely, I notice GaoGaiGirl isn't there either. Not as odd, but still an observation.

Logress, however, is still in. And, uh... getting her cute little butt whooped, I'm sorry to say. ^_^;;;;;

Back on topic, though, It occurs to me that they might have hit the Withdraw button. I don't know if it works that way, though...
CalebTheWise

Postby Romdeau » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:30 am

I'd like to comment on the mediocre amounts of treasure battles that have appeared in my many games (don't remember how many-it was quite a bit though) and that the quality has not improved significantly. I can understand if the frequency is barely increased, but I snagged 3 treasure battles and none of them were higher than 2 star rarity.

I'm not going to say I was expecting 5 star rarities to be flying in my face every battle, but this seems like a poor showing for a supposed incentive to increase the number of players in Folart. Don't take this as complaining as I'm satisfied with the current settings regarding treasure battles, but this event has been misrepresented. To be honest, I was expecting to run into at least a 3 star rarity battle during my many duels today, but I was left disappointed.
Romdeau

Postby Logress » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:37 am

I've been checking the numbers daily. Overall treasure battles are up a lot, but that might be just because more people are trying for them. I noticed a big increase in 2 and 3 stars being won each day. 1's are down a bit, and the relative % is not big enough to make a huge difference for the 4's and 5's considering the # of people playing.
As for 3 stars, yeah... I'm not entirely comfortable with the number of Zombie Lord Zugateroza's entering play right now... ugh.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Candi » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:41 am

Logress wrote: I'm not entirely comfortable with the number of Zombie Lord Zugateroza's entering play right now... ugh.

That statement alone explains the Zuggy+LeBeau's I've been hearing have been creeping into play a lot today...
Candi

Postby Romdeau » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:44 am

Down with the zombified one. :evil:
Romdeau

Postby Kyrie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:06 pm

And his homicidal friend.
Kyrie

Postby Wisp » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:25 pm

I actually won a Zombie Lord from a battle! I'm only now starting to see some more rare/frequency to the reward battles, though the Zuggy was the only above one star that I've won. Anyone else have any luck?
Wisp

Postby Ironman » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:38 pm

I honestly can't bicker about either the 3 star cards out there or the 1-2 star cards im getting. It will be great to receive such reward as a +3 star card but those annoying little 1-2 star cards that everyone needs helps too. I enjoy the increase in Treasure Matches. What I wish for about Treasure matches at least one of either parties can use the card and not receive a card that is useless to them. We like to call them the "recycle cards."
Ironman

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart