Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Official News and Announcements

Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby Logress » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:08 pm

After a day of tracking down anomalies on the server, I tracked the for evil presences into Folrart! Luckily, I was able to corner them with my experimental Dragonrider file (I'm only annoyed that I didn't get a chance to play Millia). If it wasn't for my suspicions about the nature of the disturbance, I wouldn't have tucked away the two surprises into that file that enabled me to win by the skin of my teeth...

https://login.alteil.com/auditorium/ind ... 6b2eb2aef5

But the battle is only half the story...

It seems that when Katheedra was defeated last year, her four servants (Salvation Saint Pucera, 3rd Emperor Jochim, Revolutionary Leopold and Dragon Path King Galfc) escaped and have been hiding on our server! It seems they joined forces with an unknown Iczer (and Batora-fied him), possibly a convert? After defeating them in battle, Karite (The Four Gods' Emissary on Alteil) was able to capture the weakened servants and now holds them prisoner!

Karite has investigated these four, and has determined they are not followers of Batora themselves. Each were once powerful people on other worlds, worlds far from Lavato. Pucera was a great warrior who tried to force her entire world into the service of her god. Jochim was an emperor who conquered his entire planet, and retained the ability to defeat any other warrior in the world in single combat even after he had grown old. Leopold was a soldier who fought to free his people from tyranny, until he caused the downfall of his nation himself. Finally, Galfc was a master of the Dragon Path, a system of analysis and strategy that allowed him to take his king from the ruler of a small borderland kingdom to the most powerful person in his world.

The evil disciple of Batora, the Iczer named Katheedra enslaved these four and turned them to Batora's evil power. The good news is that Karite can undo this effect. It'll take him about two weeks, but Karite's pretty sure the four can be purified. Although, they will have to be bound to one of the four basic forces that control Lavato: Refess, Lawtia, Gowen and Falkow.

So here's the plan, in two weeks, on OCTOBER 15, Pucera, Jochim, Leopold and Galfc will become available in the Card Shop as EX BATORA CARD PACK 1!

EDIT - added Leopold's backstory, somehow that got left out.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby kyokaze » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Hail Logress our Savior! That was really fun to see (since I never participated last year Batora)
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Noria » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Logress wrote:So here's the plan, in two weeks, on OCTOBER 15, Pucera, Jochim, Leopold and Galfc will become available in the Card Shop as EX BATORA CARD PACK 1!

My money shall be yours :shock:
Noria

Postby Romdeau » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 pm

2 weeks notice in advance of an event you probably have to pay for? Unheard of. Looking forward to the cards.
Romdeau

Postby AznApple » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Noria wrote:
Logress wrote:So here's the plan, in two weeks, on OCTOBER 15, Pucera, Jochim, Leopold and Galfc will become available in the Card Shop as EX BATORA CARD PACK 1!

Mine as well =)
AznApple

Postby methebest » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:15 pm

does thiscount as ex 7 or just a event ex thing and ex 7 will comelater?
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby Noria » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:31 pm

methebest wrote:does thiscount as ex 7 or just a event ex thing and ex 7 will comelater?

I don´t think so, as it is called "Batora EX pack 1", so i guess this is some kind of returning event thing, somewhat like the EX: Archer from the freebrowsergamer.com-promo... but I actually don´t know of course. It just sounds as if this is not the EX: Set 7 pack.
Noria

Postby BlueFenrir » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 pm

I think that this set is taking the place of EX 7 for this expansion, and then after expansion 8 we'll get an EX 8.

Also, a guess:

Pucera - Refess
Jochim - Lawtia
Leopold - Gowen
Galfc - Falkow

Although that isn't much of a stretch, since the GMs like to list these kinds of things in the set R-L-G-F order.
BlueFenrir

Postby Lateralus923 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Noria wrote:

YES
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby methebest » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:06 pm

ok a question whats going to be happerning with ex 7 will it just be delayed a bit or not happerning i want to know as i cant aford to spend any thing sp want to be able to spend my mm gran wisely lol
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Next

Return to Castle Folrart