Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Official News and Announcements

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby Lateralus923 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 am

saintsolja wrote:sounds good free players are screwed this month but sounds good. well i probably shouldn't complain since i can't play @ all this week

Free players aren't the target audience for spending events... they gotta make money somehow - what do you want?
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby saintsolja » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 am

wtg cpt obvious just saying it's going to be difficult for some people since they can't heavily spend. i can't do anything b/c of this hiring freeze in my area.
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

Postby fargone » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Saint, Why did you even post in this thread?

The GM's have given heaps of warning about an event that involves spending (well done to the GMs) and you come in and complain that you have no money? Thanks for sharing. I hope you realise that we all have our own woes we can fall back on when we need to feel down. I dont have any money either... most ppl don't.

Personally, I am looking forward to this event. Its good to see an event declared so early, seems well planned to me.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby saintsolja » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 pm

? all i said was it sounded good. get off my back. and i was speaking for players who can't spend tons on this and not just myself u snot nosed stubborn prick
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

Postby Romdeau » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 pm

saintsolja wrote: u snot nosed stubborn prick

Out of line. Don't do it again. Fargone, if you must reply keep it to PM.
Romdeau

Postby saintsolja » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 pm

i'd rather he don't say anything to me if he can't talk to me with a shred of respect like he used to. i just wanted to voice my opion about this month. not start petty drama
saintsolja

Postby saintsolja » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:53 pm

anyways on to better stuff. w/all these events goin on for most of this month is it possible to ever see these cards again like the ex lotto or seasonal lotto?
saintsolja

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart