Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Official News and Announcements

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby angelspawn » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:00 am

I could go for a rarity up EX lotto? Need themz Cudgels/Bardias like ainhazard needs gowen Dragonkin's...
User avatar
angelspawn
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby TLHM » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 am

angelspawn wrote:rarity up EX lotto

NOW THE CHANCE OF AN EX IS 100% !!! GET EM WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
Image
TLHM
 
Posts: 914
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 am

angelspawn wrote:I could go for a rarity up EX lotto? Need themz Cudgels/Bardias like ainhazard needs gowen Dragonkin's...


Yes please! I want to spend $$$

EDIT: haha just noticed what TLHM's comment is referring to. Yeah i'd prefer the rarity up be applied to standard lotto! ^ ^
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
User avatar
Lateralus923
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby angelspawn » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:10 am

Lol... TLHM you smartass. xD I guess is should clarify i missed all previous EX lotto's. I asumed there were different chances to get, lets say an EX MagicLightArcher over EX Lapierre. If not it's even better.
User avatar
angelspawn
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby Snikkerz » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm

angelspawn wrote:Lol... TLHM you smartass. xD I guess is should clarify i missed all previous EX lotto's. I asumed there were different chances to get, lets say an EX MagicLightArcher over EX Lapierre. If not it's even better.

Except for blaze knuckle and assassin team they were all of equal rarity. Now you know :)
Snikkerz
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 pm

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby Spears » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Snikkerz wrote:
angelspawn wrote:Lol... TLHM you smartass. xD I guess is should clarify i missed all previous EX lotto's. I asumed there were different chances to get, lets say an EX MagicLightArcher over EX Lapierre. If not it's even better.

Except for blaze knuckle and assassin team they were all of equal rarity. Now you know :)

im not sure that they were any rarer, my only ex playset from the lotto was sin team.
User avatar
Spears
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:45 pm
Location: Blighty

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby Snikkerz » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Spears wrote:
Snikkerz wrote:
angelspawn wrote:Lol... TLHM you smartass. xD I guess is should clarify i missed all previous EX lotto's. I asumed there were different chances to get, lets say an EX MagicLightArcher over EX Lapierre. If not it's even better.

Except for blaze knuckle and assassin team they were all of equal rarity. Now you know :)

im not sure that they were any rarer, my only ex playset from the lotto was sin team.

I think you should consider yourself lucky, because they were definitely more rare than the others in my experience (they even recycle for more, EX cards recycle for 30, the cost of a 3 star, the special EX recycle for 300, the cost of a 5 star)
Snikkerz
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 pm

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby Urizen » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 am

Can we pretty please have an ex lotto, I wanna see more true god church, assassin team, and such. Playing nothing but starters, urgrant, fierete, and big reffess is getting old-shake up foltrart some!
Image No, actually I didn't bring a spare......
User avatar
Urizen
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby Lateralus923 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:36 am

Urizen wrote:Can we pretty please have an ex lotto, I wanna see more true god church, assassin team, and such. Playing nothing but starters, urgrant, fierete, and big reffess is getting old-shake up foltrart some!


Of course, Seconded.

From a business perspective - if people are asking to pay you, it only makes sense to let them :)
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
User avatar
Lateralus923
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby saintsolja » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 am

sounds good free players are screwed this month but sounds good. well i probably shouldn't complain since i can't play @ all this week
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
User avatar
saintsolja
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron