Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Official News and Announcements

Re: Servants of BATORA captured!!!

Postby angelspawn » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:00 am

I could go for a rarity up EX lotto? Need themz Cudgels/Bardias like ainhazard needs gowen Dragonkin's...
angelspawn

Postby TLHM » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 am

angelspawn wrote:rarity up EX lotto

NOW THE CHANCE OF AN EX IS 100% !!! GET EM WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
TLHM

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 am

angelspawn wrote:I could go for a rarity up EX lotto? Need themz Cudgels/Bardias like ainhazard needs gowen Dragonkin's...

Yes please! I want to spend $$$

EDIT: haha just noticed what TLHM's comment is referring to. Yeah i'd prefer the rarity up be applied to standard lotto! ^ ^
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby angelspawn » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:10 am

Lol... TLHM you smartass. xD I guess is should clarify i missed all previous EX lotto's. I asumed there were different chances to get, lets say an EX MagicLightArcher over EX Lapierre. If not it's even better.
angelspawn

Postby Snikkerz » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 pm

angelspawn wrote:Lol... TLHM you smartass. xD I guess is should clarify i missed all previous EX lotto's. I asumed there were different chances to get, lets say an EX MagicLightArcher over EX Lapierre. If not it's even better.

Except for blaze knuckle and assassin team they were all of equal rarity. Now you know :)
Snikkerz

Postby Spears » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Snikkerz wrote:
angelspawn wrote:Lol... TLHM you smartass. xD I guess is should clarify i missed all previous EX lotto's. I asumed there were different chances to get, lets say an EX MagicLightArcher over EX Lapierre. If not it's even better.

Except for blaze knuckle and assassin team they were all of equal rarity. Now you know :)

im not sure that they were any rarer, my only ex playset from the lotto was sin team.
Spears

Postby Snikkerz » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Spears wrote:
Snikkerz wrote:

im not sure that they were any rarer, my only ex playset from the lotto was sin team.

I think you should consider yourself lucky, because they were definitely more rare than the others in my experience (they even recycle for more, EX cards recycle for 30, the cost of a 3 star, the special EX recycle for 300, the cost of a 5 star)
Snikkerz

Postby Urizen » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 am

Can we pretty please have an ex lotto, I wanna see more true god church, assassin team, and such. Playing nothing but starters, urgrant, fierete, and big reffess is getting old-shake up foltrart some!
Image No, actually I didn't bring a spare......
Urizen

Postby Lateralus923 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:36 am

Urizen wrote:Can we pretty please have an ex lotto, I wanna see more true god church, assassin team, and such. Playing nothing but starters, urgrant, fierete, and big reffess is getting old-shake up foltrart some!

Of course, Seconded.

From a business perspective - if people are asking to pay you, it only makes sense to let them :)
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby saintsolja » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 am

sounds good free players are screwed this month but sounds good. well i probably shouldn't complain since i can't play @ all this week
reasons why i quit.... refess is still dependent on ex cards.....and i have no ex cards.
saintsolja

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart