Official News and Announcements

Re: BATORA PACK DETAILS

Postby crimsonshade » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:53 am

Batora thread here: http://www.alteil.com/index.php/rankings/batora

As of this post, we are on 53
crimsonshade

Postby keytosky » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:23 am

i dont think the admin allows us to beat batora's minion over 200times. i think after beating him 100~150times,the admin will just stop batora's minion to go out to fight.I sure batora will rather slaughter his own minions than let us beat them so many time.
keytosky

Postby cheongzewei » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:47 am

1 baltora ex card of 2009
3 unknown ex card.

O_Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

Give me angels' trumpet.... or chiruru, or cudgel...

(goes out to cash))
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby kudaotai » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 am

Logress wrote:After many valiant battlings, BATORA has been thrown down 50 times! We've got him on the run now!

I've also got some details for you on the BATORA EX 1 PACK coming up. It will have 4 EX Cards in it, instead of the usual 2. The packs will be up in the shop for 2 months only. Each pack will contain one 2009 Batora card from each sphere, and cost 600 Gran. However, for the FIRST WEEKEND ONLY the cost will be 2 Gran cheaper for every time Batora has been beaten over 50. That means if Batora is beaten 5 more times, each pack will cost 10 Gran less (effectively saving you 30 Gran if you buy three packs to get playsets).

if im not mistaken, logress said that the batora will be available on 15th, hence, quote again "FIRST WEEKEND ONLY", does this mean itll be discounted from 12am/sunday to 12am/monday? so for friday and saturday itll be 600g? hope logress can answer this. I only understand that it wont be discounted starting 18th and after.

cheongzewei wrote:1 baltora ex card of 2009
3 unknown ex card.

dude, thanx for this i just realizes it is an ex lotto combined pack!!! nearly thought i need to sped 1800 only. now it is 7200 for full set!! @_@
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:15 am

kudaotai wrote:
Logress wrote:After many valiant battlings, BATORA has been thrown down 50 times! We've got him on the run now!

I've also got some details for you on the BATORA EX 1 PACK coming up. It will have 4 EX Cards in it, instead of the usual 2. The packs will be up in the shop for 2 months only. Each pack will contain one 2009 Batora card from each sphere, and cost 600 Gran. However, for the FIRST WEEKEND ONLY the cost will be 2 Gran cheaper for every time Batora has been beaten over 50. That means if Batora is beaten 5 more times, each pack will cost 10 Gran less (effectively saving you 30 Gran if you buy three packs to get playsets).

if im not mistaken, logress said that the batora will be available on 15th, hence, quote again "FIRST WEEKEND ONLY", does this mean itll be discounted from 12am/sunday to 12am/monday? so for friday and saturday itll be 600g? hope logress can answer this. I only understand that it wont be discounted starting 18th and after.

cheongzewei wrote:1 baltora ex card of 2009
3 unknown ex card.

dude, thanx for this i just realizes it is an ex lotto combined pack!!! nearly thought i need to sped 1800 only. now it is 7200 for full set!! @_@

2 things.

1) batora packs are available for 2 months, discounted rate 594 gran for this weekend.
2) they contain one 2009 batora card from each sphere (so 4 ex batora cards per)
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby Avraxis » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:18 am

Logress wrote:Each pack will contain one 2009 Batora card from each sphere

Not one Batora card + 3 other EX cards but four different Batora slaves, each one for a different sphere. So you get one of each of the first quartet in each pack. 3 packs = 3 of each character.
Artist wrote:CURSE YOU WHO TALKS WELL! CURSES!

qft
Avraxis

Postby cheongzewei » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:18 am

whoops misread it, XD thanks guys

that saves me a lot of gran..
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby DDrgn » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:21 am

So...these will be up from October 15th through December 17th?
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby kudaotai » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:38 am

Avraxis wrote:
Logress wrote:Each pack will contain one 2009 Batora card from each sphere

Not one Batora card + 3 other EX cards but four different Batora slaves, each one for a different sphere. So you get one of each of the first quartet in each pack. 3 packs = 3 of each character.

lol thats mean itll be 1800g as i first assumed... whats wrong with my head? :?
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:20 am

Gotta be honest, I'm actually hoping there's nothing in this pack I like, cause right now it doesn't look like we're getting the price down very much and even though I might be able to get 3 copies of said pack, I really don't want to spend almost 2k in gran for a single play set of a likely 1 new card (maybe two) that I might ever actually use. Not that 1800 gran in packs ever seems to get me anything I can actually use either, but DANG that would be a lot of money for a single card and even if all 4 of the cards are amazing it's HIGHLY unlikely my collection of cards is sufficient to make quality files for more then 1-2 of the cards. I've been burned far too many times in the past buying ex cards that were potentially great, but for which to this day I still lack the cards to actually make a file that can effectively make use of their potential.

So yeah, here's hoping I'm under whelmed by the ex cards, but even if not, I'll at least give them this much, this was a pretty cool event idea, just wish it wasn't likely going to be furthering the games continuing issue with horrendous cost per content. Oh what a different game this would be if the average low spending player had access to a significantly larger amount of the currently available cards.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart