BATORA PACK DETAILS

Official News and Announcements

Re: BATORA PACK DETAILS

Postby Shadow1798 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:02 am

I am a free player who does Intermediate Pro MM and did nothing with my gran once the pack was announced. There is still no way I can possibly get enough for 3 packs in time without heavy recycling.
Rapidly Flying Apprentice's Kill Count: 14 Izcers.
Shadow1798

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 am

Shadow1798 wrote:I am a free player who does Intermediate Pro MM and did nothing with my gran once the pack was announced. There is still no way I can possibly get enough for 3 packs in time without heavy recycling.

That's the idea. Alteil wants to make $$ :-P

If we could all just save gran for the sale events, Alteil would go out of business!
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby LDEvolution » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 am

Lateralus923 wrote:
Shadow1798 wrote:I am a free player who does Intermediate Pro MM and did nothing with my gran once the pack was announced. There is still no way I can possibly get enough for 3 packs in time without heavy recycling.

That's the idea. Alteil wants to make $$ :-P

If we could all just save gran for the sale events, Alteil would go out of business!

Umm...I did but it was about 5 or so months of MM grinding though...all I want to know is what the new cards can do...
LDEvolution

Postby kudaotai » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:00 am

I think you got the idea wrong here, it'll be on sale for 2 month, so at least you'll get 20gx30x2 =1200g, for at least 2 pack, dude thats really free-player friendly dude!
of course all the sale event will be tailored for paying customer, paying customer should have the advantage rite? its not relevant if you are paying but you end up with the same condition with free players. well, the gms need to eat, so for them to eat, they need money, they got money from paying customer, then if all the players are free player, the gms will die of starvation, so there will be no one to administrate alteil anymore, so our Alteil will be disbanded, now we have to go and learn some japanese to play in jp. then you end up complaining in jp too. so jp gms will die from starvation too. there will be no more alteil. people will suffer and kill themselves for not be able to play alteil.you see? this is a violent cycle. LOL

I have only one thing to say, don't complain like you're a paying customer if you are a free player. cheers ;th2

LDEvolution wrote:Umm...I did but it was about 5 or so months of MM grinding though...all I want to know is what the new cards can do...

nice!! how much is that? i assume at least 10gx5x30=1500g? +weekly 'point salary' about 1800g or more? or 20g for 5 month? thats at least 3000g dude!! wow thats a lot of hardship to collect as much as that for about half a year. hopefully the ex worth it tho..
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby LDEvolution » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 am

kudaotai wrote:
LDEvolution wrote:Umm...I did but it was about 5 or so months of MM grinding though...all I want to know is what the new cards can do...

nice!! how much is that? i assume at least 10gx5x30=1500g? +weekly 'point salary' about 1800g or more? or 20g for 5 month? thats at least 3000g dude!! wow thats a lot of hardship to collect as much as that for about half a year. hopefully the ex worth it tho..

Thanks :D I did the 20g one and I hope this EX is worth it and I sure hope I can actually use them in my file otherwise I have to keep saving up to get a bringer playset...
LDEvolution

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:31 am

kudaotai wrote:I think you got the idea wrong here, it'll be on sale for 2 month, so at least you'll get 20gx30x2 =1200g, for at least 2 pack, dude thats really free-player friendly dude!
of course all the sale event will be tailored for paying customer, paying customer should have the advantage rite? its not relevant if you are paying but you end up with the same condition with free players. well, the gms need to eat, so for them to eat, they need money, they got money from paying customer, then if all the players are free player, the gms will die of starvation, so there will be no one to administrate alteil anymore, so our Alteil will be disbanded, now we have to go and learn some japanese to play in jp. then you end up complaining in jp too. so jp gms will die from starvation too. there will be no more alteil. people will suffer and kill themselves for not be able to play alteil.you see? this is a violent cycle. LOL

I have only one thing to say, don't complain like you're a paying customer if you are a free player. cheers ;th2

Well done!! :lol:

I'm sure it all ends in Nuclear War after that right?
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby xPillow » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:03 pm

as of now i have 600 gran saved up (i was expecting ex8 soon in early sept. so i started saving)

if i really grind it i CAN afford it, but honestly i dont feel its worth it for a free player. ive been around for 10 months now and i STILL have a bunch of 1* and 2* i want to get, essential early sets to complete. not getting any new cards at all for 3 and a half months is too much.

The expacks are all-or-nothing, advantage of getting a set is ALOT higher, and this is also the reason prices are high for even individual packs. In fairness, the original argument was that if a player started saving immediately, they have just enough time to buy packs 400*3=1200. I understand that the prices are GOOD for 4 exsets, but i think the event should be up longer to give free players a better chance (w/o recycling). in my personal case, this gives me a little extra time chase that 3rd crest spy so that for 3.5 months, im not playing a file with 2 crest spies and having a good 10% of my losses because of it, because right now if i want them, i havent a single gran to spare.

p.s. im a bit of a stubborn mule in not paying for any games i play x__x. keeps me from getting too attached/drawn in/wasting too much time.
xPillow

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:18 pm

I'll get 250 (batora yay! I'll beat you up any time you want <3)+this weeks income will put me at about 900-950. So I need ... 1500 more. 15 gran/day, that's 100 days... Hmm. Better get either a 30 gran bot or grind folrart.
LoneKnight

Postby DDrgn » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:28 pm

DDrgn wrote:So...these will be up from October 15th through December 17th?

GM(Logress) response requested! :p

I started saving after they announced the plan to have the pack 2 weeks ago. I'll have just enough provided they really do go on sale until the 17th of December. :D

I could go try to beat Batora for the 150Gran, but it takes too long to find "it". :lol:
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 pm

LoneKnight wrote:I'll get 250 (batora yay! I'll beat you up any time you want <3)+this weeks income will put me at about 900-950. So I need ... 1500 more. 15 gran/day, that's 100 days... Hmm. Better get either a 30 gran bot or grind folrart.

Call me stupid, but with 900 - 950, you'll need [850 - 900] - (6 x #number of times BATORA is killed beyond 50).

Worst case (since he's been killed 55 times) is:

590 x 3 = 1770 gran - 900 = 870 gran out of pocket. We've got nearly 60 days and 8 weeks of minimun 10 gran. So even at 10 gran per day from MM, you'd only need to come up with about 190 gran extra.

190 gran = a couple recycles = 380 wins in folrart = $2.
Lateralus923

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart