Batora EX up in shop!

Official News and Announcements

Re: Batora EX up in shop!

Postby Spears » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Arakis wrote:It's similar to how Sergis' auto skill works. It will only (randomly) target cards in range whose HP is the same as or less than Leo's AT. This way, you can narrow down the randomness of what he's going to hit and (provided none of those cards have enough DF to survive it) guarantee yourself a kill. This can be especially effective once Leo has buffed his own range to where he can hit the entire enemy field.

I read this and chucked sergis in my file.
Turns out its an action skill.
Spears

Postby Arakis » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:01 pm

You are correct, good sir. I meant to say action skill. Darn that alliteration straight to heck.
Arakis

Postby Cytrik » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:29 am

Arakis wrote:You are correct, good sir. I meant to say action skill. Darn that alliteration straight to heck.

^Reasons why I think you actually are from Lancaster based on vernacular.
Paper is sorta OP... Scissors are getting sharper. ~Rock
"Based off of Alteil Errata 5/27/11."
Cytrik

Postby kudaotai » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 am

piratipper wrote:Whatever- tell that to my win streak in folrart. I'll be breaking 2000 any second now with my monsters/leo file. Just this last match I beat Pluu's 2000+ fairy/shin/bringer file, which is a pretty bad match-up for monsters.

He is seriously awesome with gorrilla's action skill, makes rhino scarier, superboosts alraune, self buffs nicely, protects 40hp units against 40 damage ss, buff his attack with ex yuni and he becomes a big hitting ranged hitter, and if you have half a brain his action skill is VERY useful when you combine it with buffing his attack. Incredibly versatile unit, just requires a little thought to be used effectively.

His open skill is not a problem becase you just play him after youve got the rest of your field out! Next turn just play a dragons breath or a fruit or something. Suprising how many rushers don't seem to understand this fact.

There is some SERIOUS untapped potential with this card, range manipulation is a big deal with loads of combo's no-ones discovered yet.

I would also appreciate it if you didn't childishly deride my opinion, you can disagree and argue by all means, but 'lmfao'ing it is not cool. You can spend your time 'lfao' ing and I can spend my time winning with my awesome leo file.

im sorry if you feel offended.
anyhow, show me your winning streak file. i really want to understand how leo would work at best. i really love his action skill, thats the only reason im a bit bounded to him. it would be nice if you explain about the mechanics too, and what is his range boost benefit to gowen. i did tried rush, destruction and pixy with leo. i dont have fierte. it would be really helping if you can teach me something here.
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby phailures » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 am

Arakis wrote:It's similar to how Sergis' auto skill works. It will only (randomly) target cards in range whose HP is the same as or less than Leo's AT. This way, you can narrow down the randomness of what he's going to hit and (provided none of those cards have enough DF to survive it) guarantee yourself a kill. This can be especially effective once Leo has buffed his own range to where he can hit the entire enemy field.

Ah I see, it's sort of like a pinpoint skill then. Interesting. It's definitely useful for killing off things with counter abilities that you don't want to see.
phailures

Postby Noria » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:58 am

By the way, this question has been asked before but I either missed the answer or there is none so far:

Are EX:Batora and EX: Set 7 the same thing? Is there yet another EX pack to come after EX:Batora expires that´s like the "regular" EX packs that already exist?

It would be nice to get an answer from someone on this (Logress? Lupos?).
Noria

Postby crimsonshade » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:05 am

They're different. Logress said it before somewhere

Also EX 7 I'm guessing should have Beltorat dudes
crimsonshade

Postby Noria » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:07 am

crimsonshade wrote:They're different. Logress said it before somewhere

Also EX 7 should have Beltorat dudes

Ah okay thanks! So there will e another EX pack... getting pretty nomnomnomy on meh munyz again, especially as I decided to give Set 7 another shot now, really want those two copies of Domina ;)
Noria

Postby angelspawn » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Seasonal lottery... ReallyY? AGAIN??...

Not exactly the lottery we were hoping for. I wonder if any1 wants to spend their gran on this when we desperatly wanna give our moneys for cards we CAN'T obtain anymore.
angelspawn

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart