Batora EX up in shop!

Official News and Announcements

Re: Batora EX up in shop!

Postby Avraxis » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 am

Good players will treat Pucera'ed Alraune with a Fruit of the Teaching of the Magician if they see they're up against Returns. They won't bother with Leo in such cases.
Yup, Alraune pumped by Pucera is a scary one. I played it whole evening yesterday and it can bring quite a massive win. But it's main strength comes from its unexpectedness. When you see what's coming it's easy countered.
Leo is good in this deck but not crucial. He's more helpful if Alraune gets owned by anything to pump your tanks and hope to squeeze a win without everyone's favourite blood-sucking flower lady.
Artist wrote:CURSE YOU WHO TALKS WELL! CURSES!

qft
Avraxis

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 am

Meh, this is all. How disheartening. :(
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby keytosky » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 pm

pucera ss is also good for sea serpent,just dont put it in the first ss.lawtia should have no problem against pucera ss,unless someone use 3 pucera cards as ss(unless some use 3 times on lvl6 ex lawtia guy)
keytosky

Postby dreamspawn » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Is it just me, or does every1 else fail to utilize Leopold correctly? It fits perfectly into gowenrush imo?? Just play your rush like you always have and wait till Fierte is gone. Yet every1 tries to put it in straight after Alraune; slowing their early game of throwing units in one after another.

If it's just me i apologize for my premature conclusions and e-raging. The times i have come across Leopard he wasn't the threat i imagined he could be.

*edit* Dammit, wrong account again. I'm Angelspawn.
dreamspawn

Postby LDEvolution » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 pm

dreamspawn wrote:Is it just me, or does every1 else fail to utilize Leopold correctly? It fits perfectly into gowenrush imo?? Just play your rush like you always have and wait till Fierte is gone. Yet every1 tries to put it in straight after Alraune; slowing their early game of throwing units in one after another.

If it's just me i apologize for my premature conclusions and e-raging. The times i have come across Leopard he wasn't the threat i imagined he could be.

Not everyone plays with the Fierte SS and most of the files I run into hasn't even got one. Leopold may have a great skill but problem is hes too slow and usually dies before being able to buff anything so hes pretty useless unless your playing against another slow file.

I think everyone over reacted when they saw Leopold for the first time and haven't tried to play him yet but when they did most of the excitement was gone and some saw what a weak unit he is while other tried to find some use for him. If I wanted a better LV2 Gowen unit I would've gone for Belltia whos far better since he has a chance to move faster.
LDEvolution

Postby Spears » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 pm

I retract my excitment about joachim. Can zalgazul gain action skill set joachim to hp=0? The zal grimspamfile was quite a nice match against high end urgant meta stompers now its autoloss vs that or anything else that runs joachim. Im sad.
Spears

Postby Ahina » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Spears wrote:I retract my excitment about joachim. Can zalgazul gain action skill set joachim to hp=0?

https://login.alteil.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=540

Leo's looking hard to fit into files. His buff isn't that huge, it's slow, and single targeted like people mentioned. Why would a Fierte rush waste time playing him when they can throw down other units and play beatdown? He's more a slow build-up sort of unit, which sounds more Refess-ish where Lapierre is king... queen* at that.

Still noooo idea about Gafc as a unit.
Ahina

Postby Cytrik » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:17 am

I... want... a big red sword, too...
Paper is sorta OP... Scissors are getting sharper. ~Rock
"Based off of Alteil Errata 5/27/11."
Cytrik

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:49 am

Soooo has anyone found a good use for Leopold yet? I've seen him played lots and every time he gets played the person playing him loses
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart