Card Errata

Official News and Announcements

Re: Card Errata

Postby teasel » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:57 am

ooohhh nice! it makes me happy to know all that complaining on a rare nobody has did work ^_^
teasel

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:08 pm

With set 2 just a day away and still no errata changes (that didn't occur before launch or were just typos) would you say its true that the Japanese developers in charge of balance have officially decided that no cards in set 1 need changing or are there any cards they're still looking into?
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby lupos » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:46 pm

To the best of my knowledge none of the set one cards are changing tomorrow. The idea is to try and keep things balanced as the new cards come out rather than retro actively fixing things (hence the changes to our cards compared to the Japanese ones). Though that is of course an option if it becomes necessary in the future. Having been playing with the cards for the past week or so I feel pretty confident that people will still find plenty of use for their old cards against and in tandem with newer ones. It's pretty great because basically every old tired strategy you've seen a million times is a lot less useful now and will have to be rethought. things should be a lot more interesting going forward. I cant wait to get to play with the new cards with every one! :)
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Xovian » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:56 pm

lupos wrote:It's pretty great because basically every old tired strategy you've seen a million times is a lot less useful now and will have to be rethought.

The main reason I'm glad the expansion is being released early.
Of course backlash being the second main reason.

The files for every sphere have lacked variety, whether people choose to buy cards or not, most of the cards that are often played are the same exact cards most people have access to. The only real change is often in the SS used, but field units had largely remained unaffected by those who wanted to try all the cards.

For me, i just hope the amount of new cards as well as the old, keep the stagnation in the current game (thankfully it's hopefully the last day of it) to a minimum.
I'm Chromatic, I embody all Spheres.
Xovian

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart