So I Hear you like Free Gran CASHIER UPGRADE

Official News and Announcements

Re: So I Hear you like Free Gran CASHIER UPGRADE

Postby gabotheplaya » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:12 pm

lumera wrote:Image

Well SR did say I completed the offers, I just don't see the gran showing up in the alteil client. Seems like everything is good on the SR side but I don't know why the gran wasn't transferred to my alteil account...

my surveys give 33 gran max 0.o

so far no problems on my end, just wanna make sure...

are the offers dynamically changing by location? (tracked through client IP address/proxy location)
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah. Yesterday I got 2 surveys (only 1 was available actually). So once I was done with those I tried a proxy. I got a whole bunch of new ones. However after a while all surveys disappeared and I now can't see any at all. Le sigh. Guess I got banned from their system or something, lol.
LoneKnight

Postby Moth » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:06 am

does "viewed" mean that the awarding of gran failed? or does it mean the site is still pending your rewards?
Moth

Postby alvisto » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:01 am

My area only have the 10 gran facebook thingy, and a 38 gran survery thingy which I have completed but didn't get any gran for it D:
alvisto

Postby lumera » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:14 pm

I'm very disappointed that it says I was awarded gran for completing all of those offers when it never even showed up in my account. If their customer service existed I would've received a response but unfortunately it is not so. I wonder why I seem to be the only one who has this problem :(
lumera

Postby yumtum » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 pm

lumera wrote:I'm very disappointed that it says I was awarded gran for completing all of those offers when it never even showed up in my account. If their customer service existed I would've received a response but unfortunately it is not so. I wonder why I seem to be the only one who has this problem :(

you aren't, i havent received several hundred of my gran on several "completed" items also. bing, surveys, etc.

people probably just aren't posting because nothing alteil gms can do, its just on super-rewards side.

disappointing for some grand opening new part of alteil, but just grab what gran u can, and thats that i guess
yumtum

Postby lumera » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:38 pm

That is unfortunate, we put in our time and effort only to receive nothing (but a bunch of car insurance calls lol) and yah I'm not disappointed with Alteil, just with the fact that this was supposed to be an exciting new feature but it's faulty on the SR side.
lumera

Postby Logress » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 pm

We're working with SR on this stuff, hopefully we'll have an answer soon about why people are having trouble.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Helaine » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:37 pm

The offer from toluna is quite strange, I was supposed to complete a survey after registration:

No purchase required to receive 141 gran
Gran are awarded when you register with valid personal information, confirm your email address and complete the entire survey that follows the confirmation link with valid information. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

I did not get any survey, I checked the website they said no survey available. How am I supposed to complete this? :<
Helaine

Postby Logress » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:29 pm

OK, no definitive answer yet, but according to our records the error (where the SR page says you've got Gran but you haven't) seems to have affected very few users. So, if you're worried about it happening to you, chances are it won't.

Unfortunately, it seems that once it happens one time on your account, the effect snowballs and it may keep happening to that account. Hopefully we'll know more when SR has a chance to chat with us.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart